Author Topic: "fundamental position"  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Olegus

• Subscriber
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
"fundamental position"
« on: 13:16 11-Jan-2013 »
As far back as this August, following the parliamentary elections here, in Ukraine our president Victor Yanukovich called our people to be unconcerned about a rise of utility tariffs (www.kyivpost.com/content/Ukraine/yanukovych-asking-utility-). The president stressed that "political seasons should not have negative influence on the quality of life of people". That was his "fundamental position", but only in August. Now Yanukovich's government has decided to accept the next tranche of IMF loan in exchange for ...gas tariffs' increase and grivna devaluation! I can understand Y. Tymoshenko, who has agreed to go to IMF tranches in the times of her ruling here. Hm, but Yanukovich constantly throws stones at her policy. And what about his own "political season" and fundamental position? In this connection I cannot but agree with high dudgeon of an author, whose article I've read at one of our Ukrainian forums, namely www.from-ua.com/forum/viewtopic/65023.html. Indeed, how can Mr. Yanukovich attach IMF conditions for recovery of our country's economy if it is well known that IMF tranches have never been able to save anybody in the world from the crisis at all?!
« Last Edit: 16:12 11-Jan-2013 by >>Carl<< »

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
Re: "fundamental position"
« Reply #1 on: 13:52 11-Jan-2013 »
You're surprised that Yanukovich has no integrity?
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3110
  • -Receive: 4833
  • What's the future ever done for me?
« Reply #2 on: 14:21 11-Jan-2013 »
You're surprised that Yanukovich has no integrity?

Anyone that believes politicians have any integrity please speak up  :-X
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Carlusha

« Reply #3 on: 16:15 11-Jan-2013 »
Welcome back, Olegus.

Notice we did not ban you but, oh, your posts are so boring! Please post them on some of the many Ukrainian forums and ask the members to vote sensibly in future elections.

albert

« Reply #4 on: 09:28 12-Jan-2013 »
YOU MEAN POLITICIANS DON'T HAVE INTEGRITY??????? Oh woe is me, woe is me. Here all these years I thought politicians were only concerned with my well being and comfort. You have ruined my day. Ummm....or maybe hour....possibly minute. OK, ok. Nanosecond.

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: 09:34 12-Jan-2013 »
Welcome back, Olegus.

Notice we did not ban you but, oh, your posts are so boring! Please post them on some of the many Ukrainian forums and ask the members to vote sensibly in future elections.

Love the line outs, so.....artistic, in a graphically challenged sort of way.
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Carlusha

« Reply #6 on: 09:56 12-Jan-2013 »
YOU MEAN POLITICIANS DON'T HAVE INTEGRITY??????? Oh woe is me, woe is me. Here all these years I thought politicians were only concerned with my well being and comfort. You have ruined my day. Ummm....or maybe hour....possibly minute. OK, ok. Nanosecond.

:D :D :D - Cannot come to terms with voting for animals to run the country>

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9qHHOCPFRI

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: 10:31 12-Jan-2013 »

:D :D :D - Cannot come to terms with voting for animals to run the country>

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9qHHOCPFRI

These simpletons need two things:

1) A small supply of dog food, since street dongs like these don't eat much
2) Some nice strict Nuns from http://www.bishopodowd.org/about/ to beat some frigging sense into them