Author Topic: Interesting from Canada  (Read 4153 times)

albert

Interesting from Canada
« on: 17:38 13-Feb-2013 »
SCHOOL SHOOTING VIEW FROM CANADA

Read this and ask yourself: "Where in the U. S. Would you find this editorial????

Why does this Canadian have to speak truth for us?

Editorial: Blood On The Hands Of The LEFT
 By: Howard Galganov

I was just about to publish my latest editorial as promised, on Canada's Supreme Court decision to suspend Freedom of Speech, in favor of promoting one language over all others.

THEN THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL SHOOTING HAPPENED.

Next to language issues in Canada, and a failed Judicial System in both of our countries, what happened in Connecticut takes precedence.

I won't waste words describing my feelings, because how I feel about 20 people murdered, including 18 children, is indescribable.

BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHY IT HAPPENED:

It didn't happen because of the so-called gun culture, or because of poor security at the school. It happened because of the modern LEFTIST culture that has removed all semblances of personal responsibility and respect.

It happened because of the Hollywood and television types who lecture the Conservatives on how people should live, while they make FORTUNES producing absolute FILTH in their movies and on television programs.

It happened because of reality television shows that demean humanity. And shows that make people laugh at the pain and humiliation of others.

It happened because multi-millionaire computer game producers create UGLY digital scenarios that poison young minds with abject and gratuitous violence.

It happened because the school system doesn't teach values, and promotes the idea that everything goes. And that all people are equal regardless of the truth. And that no one ever fails.

It happened because LEFTISTS won't allow concerned and loving parents to discipline their children, or raise their children the way they want to.

It happened because far too many Liberals spend far too much time and effort ridiculing and attacking people who want to live by the lessons of the Bible and the Torah.

In truth . . . This and other horrible acts of violence happen, because our society from our entertainment industry, to schools, to the media, and our governments have created the social and cultural foundation that is eating away at our countries like a cancer.

I know that what I just wrote WILL inflame those on the LEFT, and that's OK, because if they don't like it . . . They can ROT in @#!*% along with the demons of their own creation.

I want my old country values back . . . When we stood in school when an adult entered the room. When we were really disciplined for bad behavior. When we were measured by our successes and failures. When not everyone had to waste years of his or her life in college studying basket weaving instead of taking a trade course, or going to work right after finishing high school. When your mom was a woman and your dad was a man.

If you want to stop the sickness . . . IT'S TIME TO STOP THE LEFT.

In Sadness . . . Howard Galganov.

Offline fionnain

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 159
  • -Receive: 136
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
Re: Interesting from Canada
« Reply #1 on: 05:21 14-Feb-2013 »
I was very surprised to see a new thread titled "Interesting from Canada."  I never really thought it was even possible, but even a blind squirel finds a nut every now and then.  This was very good and I too wish an American had written this. 

Offline Glyn Thomas.

• All this work and I get called:
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 717
  • -Receive: 2028
    • Kiev Life
« Reply #2 on: 10:19 14-Feb-2013 »
The ex-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov predicted this way, way ago.

Watch this interview from 1985:

http://youtu.be/A-ZQbJHagx4
I am the shadow of the waxwing slain.. by the false azure of the windowpane...

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 768
  • -Receive: 1067
« Reply #3 on: 12:06 15-Feb-2013 »
Because he blames the left it is ok?

Some good points, but some stupid one from Racist . Torah and  Bible are mentioned, but not Quran. Considering he is Jewish you see why.

I agree with his points about the violence on TV, but ultra religious people are the nutballs who blow themselves up, shoot people in name of God, and create wars. It is the NRA who refuses to take responsiblity of its members also. No, it is both sides who point fingers at each other and let the country go to the poopter, but as long as the win victory, they do not care. They just do what this idiot does and blame the other side.

Issue is that there are no moderates in the USA and hard liners have seized the country up. As for comments about violence games, well maybe parents should be parents and not buy them the games. Oh that takes responsibility. Maybe the first step instead of spanking the kid, is that the parent not buy the kids the violent game.

Read this and ask yourself: "Where in the U. S. Would you find this editorial????

I was just about to publish my latest editorial as promised, on Canada's Supreme Court decision to suspend Freedom of Speech, in favor of promoting one language over all others.

Next to language issues in Canada, and a failed Judicial System in both of our countries, what happened in Connecticut takes precedence.

I won't waste words describing my feelings, because how I feel about 20 people murdered, including 18 children, is indescribable.

It didn't happen because of the so-called gun culture, or because of poor security at the school. It happened because of the modern LEFTIST culture that has removed all semblances of personal responsibility and respect.

It happened because of the Hollywood and television types who lecture the Conservatives on how people should live, while they make FORTUNES producing absolute FILTH in their movies and on television programs.

It happened because of reality television shows that demean humanity. And shows that make people laugh at the pain and humiliation of others.

It happened because multi-millionaire computer game producers create UGLY digital scenarios that poison young minds with abject and gratuitous violence.

It happened because the school system doesn't teach values, and promotes the idea that everything goes. And that all people are equal regardless of the truth. And that no one ever fails.

It happened because LEFTISTS won't allow concerned and loving parents to discipline their children, or raise their children the way they want to.

It happened because far too many Liberals spend far too much time and effort ridiculing and attacking people who want to live by the lessons of the Bible and the Torah.

In truth . . . This and other horrible acts of violence happen, because our society from our entertainment industry, to schools, to the media, and our governments have created the social and cultural foundation that is eating away at our countries like a cancer.

I know that what I just wrote WILL inflame those on the LEFT, and that's OK, because if they don't like it . . . They can ROT in @#!*% along with the demons of their own creation.

I want my old country values back . . . When we stood in school when an adult entered the room. When we were really disciplined for bad behavior. When we were measured by our successes and failures. When not everyone had to waste years of his or her life in college studying basket weaving instead of taking a trade course, or going to work right after finishing high school. When your mom was a woman and your dad was a man.

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Socrates

Read, but not write

Offline Claus

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2616
  • -Receive: 801
UNinteresting from Canada
« Reply #4 on: 15:15 15-Feb-2013 »
This is really too simplistic! So much so, that I'm tempted to call it (outright) stupid.

Mind you, I do not claim that it is 100% wrong - I just state that this kind of simplification is one-eyed propaganda, Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin used the same kind of 'truth'.

Now, I could write a very good, strong, substantiated, backed-by-facts, essay about lousy republican presidents (except Eisenhower, whom I really respect).

Naturally, I'm not a citizen of the USA (and thus must shut-up!)  :)
« Last Edit: 15:18 15-Feb-2013 by Claus »
j'y suis, j'y reste!

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
Re: UNinteresting from Canada
« Reply #5 on: 04:56 16-Feb-2013 »
This is really too simplistic! So much so, that I'm tempted to call it (outright) stupid.

Mind you, I do not claim that it is 100% wrong - I just state that this kind of simplification is one-eyed propaganda, Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin used the same kind of 'truth'.

Now, I could write a very good, strong, substantiated, backed-by-facts, essay about lousy republican presidents (except Eisenhower, whom I really respect).

Neither was he. He was a Russian Jew living in Montreal.
Socrates

Read, but not write

albert

« Reply #6 on: 06:53 16-Feb-2013 »
Me being an uneducated dolt, perhaps, Clan, you can explain to me exactly what the author being a Jew has to do with the article.

Offline DarrenF

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 193
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #7 on: 14:29 16-Feb-2013 »

Some good points, but some stupid one from Racist . Torah and  Bible are mentioned, but not Quran. Considering he is Jewish you see why.

I agree with his points about the violence on TV, but ultra religious people are the nutballs who blow themselves up, shoot people in name of God, and create wars. It is the NRA who refuses to take responsiblity of its members also. No, it is both sides who point fingers at each other and let the country go to the poopter, but as long as the win victory, they do not care. They just do what this idiot does and blame the other side.

Issue is that there are no moderates in the USA and hard liners have seized the country up. As for comments about violence games, well maybe parents should be parents and not buy them the games. Oh that takes responsibility. Maybe the first step instead of spanking the kid, is that the parent not buy the kids the violent game.

I applaud the efforts of the NRA and most importantly the Gun Owners of America organization. The NRA used to support a program that several cities implemented where anyone committing a crime using a gun got more jail time. Part of the implementation involved an advertising campaign to get the word out. 

Offline fionnain

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 159
  • -Receive: 136
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
« Reply #8 on: 15:00 16-Feb-2013 »

Claus, please do not be shy about writing negative essays about Republican US Presidents.  There have been many Republican US Presidents and that includes a few RINOs as well.  (Republican in name only) 

You may not be a US Citizen, but we are more than happy to extend to you the rights under our 1st Amendment and we welcome your essay(s).  Most critics of Republican US Presidents use subjective criteria rather than objective criteria when speaking about lousy presidents.  Usually, they are on the other side of the aisle and are less than fair since they disagree with the political perspectives of the other party.  I hope you can be fair and consistent. 

Enlighten us!!!  It is sure to cause a rousing debate!!

The only things I can remember about Ike is that he liked to go fly fishing a lot and he got Congress to begin construction of the Interstate Highway system.  I've never been fly fising, but I love the interstate!!!

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: 15:49 16-Feb-2013 »
Me being an uneducated dolt, perhaps, Clan, you can explain to me exactly what the author being a Jew has to do with the article.

That his back ground is not a typical Canadian. Plus he is known for his anti french and his religious views.
Socrates

Read, but not write

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: 15:51 16-Feb-2013 »
My issue with the NRA is that they do not support additional checks for private gun sales and gun show sales. One thing that both sides should agree with is that guns should not be in the hands of people who should not handle them - crinimals and mentally ill.  The head of NRA was for it, now against it.

I applaud the efforts of the NRA and most importantly the Gun Owners of America organization. The NRA used to support a program that several cities implemented where anyone committing a crime using a gun got more jail time. Part of the implementation involved an advertising campaign to get the word out. 

Socrates

Read, but not write

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: 15:58 16-Feb-2013 »
You have to vote by brand, not by person?
Democrat by certain reason say Texas will be right of centre of a republican from California in general. So it is important to actual read and understand who and what you are voting for. Typical voter everywhere wants to be spoon fed who to vote for. That is why moderate politicians are going away, instead we have polarized wings who want to win at all costs.

Claus, please do not be shy about writing negative essays about Republican US Presidents.  There have been many Republican US Presidents and that includes a few RINOs as well.  (Republican in name only) 

You may not be a US Citizen, but we are more than happy to extend to you the rights under our 1st Amendment and we welcome your essay(s).  Most critics of Republican US Presidents use subjective criteria rather than objective criteria when speaking about lousy presidents.  Usually, they are on the other side of the aisle and are less than fair since they disagree with the political perspectives of the other party.  I hope you can be fair and consistent. 

Enlighten us!!!  It is sure to cause a rousing debate!!

The only things I can remember about Ike is that he liked to go fly fishing a lot and he got Congress to begin construction of the Interstate Highway system.  I've never been fly fising, but I love the interstate!!!
Socrates

Read, but not write

albert

« Reply #12 on: 17:03 16-Feb-2013 »
"That his back ground is not a typical Canadian. Plus he is known for his anti french and his religious views."

And what, pray tell, would be a typical Canadian background? Being a Jew explains his anti French and religious views?

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: 17:15 16-Feb-2013 »
"That his back ground is not a typical Canadian. Plus he is known for his anti french and his religious views."

And what, pray tell, would be a typical Canadian background? Being a Jew explains his anti French and religious views?

Being Jewish would explain his view on religion, because Judaism is a religion  :D :D :D :D :D.
Montreal , based on the government since 1960's, there is a battle between the English/Immigrants and Quebecois on language rights. He would fall into the Immigrant category. Montreal is a very polarized town.  Canada typically has a moderate approach than this guy.

Socrates

Read, but not write

Offline Claus

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2616
  • -Receive: 801
UNinteresting from Canada
« Reply #14 on: 17:26 16-Feb-2013 »
Friends,

I feel unhappy whenever we here use generalisations, like 'christian', 'jewish', 'muslim', or whatever  >:(.

Very much (in all cases) I'm in favour of making a difference between, 'fundamentalist', 'fanatic', and 'naive' follower of (whatever) faith.
j'y suis, j'y reste!