Author Topic: Interesting from Canada  (Read 4082 times)

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 768
  • -Receive: 1067
Re: Interesting from Canada
« Reply #30 on: 17:23 20-Feb-2013 »
"That his back ground is not a typical Canadian. Plus he is known for his anti french and his religious views."

And what, pray tell, would be a typical Canadian background? Being a Jew explains his anti French and religious views?

Being Jewish would explain his view on religion, because Judaism is a religion  :D :D :D :D :D.
Montreal , based on the government since 1960's, there is a battle between the English/Immigrants and Quebecois on language rights. He would fall into the Immigrant category. Montreal is a very polarized town.  Canada typically has a moderate approach than this guy.
BTW, I thought most Canadians and English were anti-French  :D :D :D :D :D, but I could be wrong.

Are you actually projecting your own ideology? You obviously have not spent much time in Canada, and if you did it was in redneck country. Why would most Canadians be anti-French? 25% of Canadians speak French and parents who are enrolling their children in French immersion is on the rise. Unlike the United States, we welcome multiculturalism and don't employ such expressions as ''melting pot''.

FYI, the author in question from the OP, is widely known for being a bigot himself, at minimum. I loosely agree with his comments on a return to values in parenting, society, etc., although using such information for the purpose of partisan politics and party bashing is idiotic and disrespectful to those that have and do die in such circumstances. Gladly, a minority of Canadians would agree with such banter, and are able to have an informed and intelligent debate.
So, you can have your multi-culturaism, but keep it out of America.  Besides, multi-culturalism is an excuse for bashing the white man and blaming all evil on him, while accepting and glorifying the evils of any non-white, non-European country or culture.

And you plan to set up shop in Ukraine?   ??? ??? ??? :D :D :D

FYI, ''The French'' and French-Canadians and even Quebecois are greatly different.

American phone

Press 1 for English

Press 2 for Spanish
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Socrates

Read, but not write

Offline fionnain

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 159
  • -Receive: 136
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
Re: Interesting from Canada
« Reply #31 on: 17:42 20-Feb-2013 »
"That his back ground is not a typical Canadian. Plus he is known for his anti french and his religious views."

And what, pray tell, would be a typical Canadian background? Being a Jew explains his anti French and religious views?

Being Jewish would explain his view on religion, because Judaism is a religion  :D :D :D :D :D.
Montreal , based on the government since 1960's, there is a battle between the English/Immigrants and Quebecois on language rights. He would fall into the Immigrant category. Montreal is a very polarized town.  Canada typically has a moderate approach than this guy.
BTW, I thought most Canadians and English were anti-French  :D :D :D :D :D, but I could be wrong.

Are you actually projecting your own ideology? You obviously have not spent much time in Canada, and if you did it was in redneck country. Why would most Canadians be anti-French? 25% of Canadians speak French and parents who are enrolling their children in French immersion is on the rise. Unlike the United States, we welcome multiculturalism and don't employ such expressions as ''melting pot''.

FYI, the author in question from the OP, is widely known for being a bigot himself, at minimum. I loosely agree with his comments on a return to values in parenting, society, etc., although using such information for the purpose of partisan politics and party bashing is idiotic and disrespectful to those that have and do die in such circumstances. Gladly, a minority of Canadians would agree with such banter, and are able to have an informed and intelligent debate.
So, you can have your multi-culturaism, but keep it out of America.  Besides, multi-culturalism is an excuse for bashing the white man and blaming all evil on him, while accepting and glorifying the evils of any non-white, non-European country or culture.

And you plan to set up shop in Ukraine?   ??? ??? ??? :D :D :D

FYI, ''The French'' and French-Canadians and even Quebecois are greatly different.

As a matter of fact, I do!!

I close on my new flat one week from today.  No one in Poltava is laughing.  They are cheering! 8) ;D