Author Topic: Ever wondered why the world wants to come to the UK?  (Read 1437 times)

Carlusha

Jobless Iraqi 'benefit queen' sublets taxpayer funded GBP 2m flat for GBP 4,000 a week

An unemployed Iraqi 'benefit queen' charged GBP 4,000 a week to sublet a taxpayer funded GBP 2million flat, it has been claimed.
Bushra al-Rahimi is claimed to have rented out the flat to a family of Kuwaiti tourists, while also being in receipt of housing benefits from Westminster city council to cover the cost of the city centre five-bedroom property.

Al-Rahimi and her family have now been re-housed at taxpayers' expense in nearby Islington, in a block of flats where another property is let at GBP 5,000 a month.

Daily Mail

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3116
  • -Receive: 4846
  • What's the future ever done for me?
Re: Ever wondered why the world wants to come to the UK?
« Reply #1 on: 12:48 01-Apr-2013 »
Maybe they should be "rehoused" to downtown Baghdad, the "lovely capital of Iraq"
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1001
  • -Receive: 1317
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #2 on: 05:32 07-Apr-2013 »
UK sounds like a pretty good deal, why if I were still a Republican in Los Angeles, I might apply for refugee status in Westminister, myself.

Carlusha

« Reply #3 on: 09:15 07-Apr-2013 »
UK sounds like a pretty good deal, why if I were still a Republican in Los Angeles, I might apply for refugee status in Westminister, myself.

Roll up, roll up ..........   All are welcome!

http://benefitfraud.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline cc3

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 541
  • -Receive: 812
« Reply #4 on: 02:00 24-Apr-2013 »
Jobless Iraqi 'benefit queen' sublets taxpayer funded GBP 2m flat for GBP 4,000 a week

An unemployed Iraqi 'benefit queen' charged GBP 4,000 a week to sublet a taxpayer funded GBP 2million flat, it has been claimed.
Bushra al-Rahimi is claimed to have rented out the flat to a family of Kuwaiti tourists, while also being in receipt of housing benefits from Westminster city council to cover the cost of the city centre five-bedroom property.

Al-Rahimi and her family have now been re-housed at taxpayers' expense in nearby Islington, in a block of flats where another property is let at GBP 5,000 a month.

Daily Mail

The western world has gone totally bonkers!
"But if history teaches anything, it teaches that simpleminded appeasement or wishful thinking about our adversaries is folly. It means the betrayal of our past, the squandering of our freedom."

Ronald Reagan

Offline Viiking

• Ruthenian
  • Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 125
  • -Receive: 251
  • "Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.?
« Reply #5 on: 06:12 24-Apr-2013 »
     Just think that if all the people in the world who game the various systems would apply themselves to jobs or helping society in general, "what a wonderful world it would be".
Military Historian and Translator