Author Topic: Splitting prior to removal  (Read 700 times)

Offline aabc4lock

• Subscriber
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
Splitting prior to removal
« on: 09:12 06-Apr-2013 »
Hi, You can try A-abc Locksmith service Chicago.I know that they are very good and professional Locksmith in Chicago.
« Last Edit: 10:17 06-Apr-2013 by P-N »

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
Re: Splitting prior to removal
« Reply #1 on: 09:13 06-Apr-2013 »
Hi, You can try A-abc Locksmith service Chicago.I know that they are very good and profession Locksmith in Chicago.

Duh....lame???

Carlusha

« Reply #2 on: 10:42 06-Apr-2013 »
Hi, You can try A-abc Locksmith service Chicago.I know that they are very good and professional Locksmith in Chicago.

This arrived via a Bangladeshi server that appears as an email server. One can imagine some poorly paid guy searching the web for lock problems, joining a forum, making a single post and then moving on.

Surprised this one got through the forum membership application checks. Over to the forum techies.

albert

« Reply #3 on: 13:03 06-Apr-2013 »
Hot irons, whips and chains? Or the ultimate torture: tied to a chair in a softly lit room with 6 hours of Barry Manilow crooning on the intercom.

Carlusha

« Reply #4 on: 13:40 06-Apr-2013 »
Hot irons, whips and chains? Or the ultimate torture: tied to a chair in a softly lit room with 6 hours of Barry Manilow crooning on the intercom.

:) :) :)  The mind boggles!

Posts split from that emanating from Bangladesh and then locked for Techi investigation.