Author Topic: My nomination for lead of the Western world  (Read 980 times)

Offline cc3

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 541
  • -Receive: 812
My nomination for lead of the Western world
« on: 05:00 24-Sep-2013 »
Since the present American president, through sheer incompetence and philosophical insuitability, has abrogated the traditional western leadership role of an American president, I hereby nominate the following for that leadership position:

http://youtu.be/urIdnpb5sRc

"But if history teaches anything, it teaches that simpleminded appeasement or wishful thinking about our adversaries is folly. It means the betrayal of our past, the squandering of our freedom."

Ronald Reagan

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4042
  • -Receive: 1741
  • Gainfully unemployed
Re: My nomination for lead of the Western world
« Reply #1 on: 06:53 24-Sep-2013 »
I 2nd the motion, Chuck. 

FWIW
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline rcshott

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 156
  • -Receive: 60
  • Not so new - but still be gentle with me!!
« Reply #2 on: 17:20 26-Sep-2013 »
Since the present American president, through sheer incompetence and philosophical insuitability, has abrogated the traditional western leadership role of an American president, I hereby nominate the following for that leadership position:

TOUCHE!
IF YOU DRINK 'N DRIVE...DON'T...YOU MIGHT SPILL SOME!
All men know that if all else fails...then go to the instructions!

Offline misterb

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 313
  • -Receive: 346
« Reply #3 on: 23:49 26-Sep-2013 »

It's amazing really. Even MEP's are stating that chemical weapons have been used by the Assad government, and that 100,000 civilians have died at the hands of his government. Unreal the bias and ignorance. Are we completely closing our eyes to the fact that there is a rebel force on the ground in that country, armed and financed by several Western and Middle Eastern countries, and of which many rebels are not even Syrian. Let's get the facts straight, seems our administrations can't even do that right.

Nigel Farage is definitely not an idiot, and always has many interesting and often intelligent things to say in parliament. Someone I follow often also.
« Last Edit: 09:26 27-Sep-2013 by misterb »