Author Topic: Why Ukraine should stay out of BOTH AA and CU but .....  (Read 1456 times)

Carlusha

.... after removing the degenerates from "government", police, judical departments, legal, local councils and lots more!

Russia we know about already, so NO to the CU. As for the AA, here is why a CLEAN CORRUPTION FREE UKRAINE, if such a country can be found should also avoid the AA.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26014387

Kettle and black? Yes, it sure is. There again, we all knew and have known for years and years that the EU serves to enrich the EU mafia and corrupt politicians, farmers, councils and projects in EXACTLY the same way we bitch about Ukraine and Russia.

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
Damn....so does this mean the anti-Maidan people are right?
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Carlusha

Damn....so does this mean the anti-Maidan people are right?

No, it means the Maidan protesters are right. The original concept was to protest as to WHY Yanutin bullpoop everyone with his pro-Euroepean stance and then did the dirty at the moment of reckoning.

You know jolly well what the people want.

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1001
  • -Receive: 1318
  • Statue of the Motherland
The problem with avoiding these trade deals is that Ukraine has an economy dependent upon exports, and these deals help UA beat the China price.  If UA could have both deals, the economy could have really been jump started, maybe even inched toward recovery.  Unfortunately no such option was possible.   I do think it would have been worth trading those international gas pipelines for Russia's blessings on both deals. 

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
The E.U is not offering much, and perhaps, rightfully so. Yatseniuk is asking for a "Marshall Plan" and Ithink that's not a bad idea. It worked for Europe originally.

Ukraine does have to remain unaligned but that's a political necessity. The boundaries are legal fictions but the divisions are real. Otherwise, one half or the other will be ready to wage war against the other.

I do believe there are other options to finance public works projects, which are needed.
« Last Edit: 22:09 03-Feb-2014 by kyivkpic »

Carlusha

I do believe there are other options to finance public works projects, which are needed.

Such as repatriation of Ukraine's stolen billions? I'm with you there!

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You

Such as repatriation of Ukraine's stolen billions? I'm with you there!

Indeed!!

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1001
  • -Receive: 1318
  • Statue of the Motherland
Nobody destroyed Ukraine in a war, recently.  The Marshal plan was not to help peoples suffering from domestic corruption and mismanagement, even though it can be equally devastating. Many countries would like to help, but it may be that even a new government sworn to end corruption, won't be up to the task.  At best, Ukraine can hope for smaller incremental help, and then more only after it doesn't seem to have been wasted, completely, as per usual.