Expatriate Cafe > Posting for postings sake

Eastern European Theater of The Absurd

(1/8) > >>

kyivkpic:
Russia is claiming that Ukraine has been overrun by fascist neo nazi's who overthrew the government to institute a Jewish central banker as the new Prime Minister.

Meanwhile, Yanukovich claims to still be President of Ukraine in exile while wanted as a mass murder, after leaving behind warehouses of proof of his theft and corruption, and Russia is preaching about democracy and economics and morality while giving him sanctuary.

But nothing is as mind blowing as the fact that the world's most decadent and degenerate Eastern European mafia pig had a golden loaf of bread to remind him that money has no nutritional value.

BubbaGump:
Albert Camus was right...

Tnic:

--- Quote ---Russia is claiming that Ukraine has been overrun by fascist neo nazi's who overthrew the government to institute a Jewish central banker as the new Prime Minister.
--- End quote ---

I still haven't figured that one out.  Nazis working for a Jew?  SERIOUSLY?  They must have really made some changes to party thinking.

David Rochlin:
I wouldn't say that Right Sector and Svoboda don't include quite a few Nazis.  The reason this works is that Ukrainians are not very doctrinaire, even a bit fuzzy when it comes to ideology.  It is not like they teach how to goose step in public school.  They simply aren't Nazis in the old school sense.
To add to the weirdness, many of the Pro-Russia provocateurs  are essentially Nazi skinheads, with some modest political re-education. 
   Anyway, Yatsenyuk was a compromise, and it is far from clear that right wing parties would back him in the election.   

kyivkpic:
David Rochlin, you should have a caveat to each of your inane and ill informed posts that you are not in Ukraine, have only visited a number of times, and that were not here during the revolution and you just repeat stupid poop you read on the internet that's mostly written at a third grade level. Please don't posts on my threads.

I asked my wife, a Jewish Ukrainian, living here with me in Ukraine unlike some fools on this forum, if she believes that Hitler is going to return from Argentina and resurrect the Third Reich, via the Slavs, whom he considered to be subhuman, and to kill off the rest of the Jews including my daughter.

She didn't think so. She just murmured something about Yatseniuk and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and laughed maniacally and said they are getting closer...

The Jewish community and leaders have come out and stated anti-semitism was not present among the protesters of politics  Euromaidan, nor is the Jewish community concerned.

The Nazi's are not coming back, David Rochlin, don't worry. The Jews appreciate your concern, but my wife asked you Frak off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version