Author Topic: Russian take on the fate of MH17  (Read 2568 times)

Carlusha

Russian take on the fate of MH17
« on: 12:29 15-Sep-2014 »
Pathetic Russian reporting .... again! After the official report!

Bloodied passengers things "Boeing" lie in craters from shells Ukrainian

Incredible! I suppose the Joeski public will lap it up!

http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=1969776&cid=8

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
Re: Russian take on the fate of MH17
« Reply #1 on: 12:48 15-Sep-2014 »
If I had this article in paper format I could use it to wipe my ass.

Offline BubbaGump

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 653
  • -Receive: 818
« Reply #2 on: 12:52 15-Sep-2014 »
...not possible, Fraucha...

...it's already full of fecal matter...  >:(
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2504
  • -Receive: 1921
« Reply #3 on: 23:01 18-Nov-2014 »

Russian satellite photos of the Ukrainian pilot that shot down the Malaysian Airliner.

I guess we were wrong.   :'(  ???

Russian military satellite recorded face Ukrainian pilot who shot down the Malaysian Boeing. Recall that the Ukrainian military July 17 was shot down aircraft airline Malaysia Airlines, flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. Now is not the slightest suspicion that Boeing was hit by the Ukrainian side.

Despite the poor quality of the picture, it is clearly seen Avenging happy face showing a satellite camera obscene gesture. According to Russian criminologists, passenger liner first gun was fired from a distance of 50 kilometers, and then on the cockpit rocket was fired "air-to-air." The original version of that military pilot just wanted to knock his cap with the captain of the liner and thus make a joke, was not confirmed. Obviously, the Ukrainian punisher deliberately wanted to bring down the plane Malaysian airlines to avenge oil imports by Malaysia at 60% is purchased from Russia.

Currently in Russia into the air terrorism and genocide of Russian criminal case, in which the Ukrainian satellite photo of the pilot will be sent to Interpol.

http://novosti-online.info/kiselev-nyus/413-rossiyskiy-sputnik-zafiksiroval-lico-letchika-sbivshego-malaziyskiy-boing.html
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2504
  • -Receive: 1921
« Reply #4 on: 23:04 18-Nov-2014 »
And then again... NOT!! :D :D :D :D :D  ( notice the photochopped finger)  ::)

Fighter jet crash victim Lt. Col. Morris Fontenot Jr., seasoned F-15 pilot, decorated combat veteran

By CHAD CAIN

Staff Writer

Friday, August 29, 2014
 (Published in print: Saturday, August 30, 2014)

The pilot who died in an F-15C fighter jet crash Wednesday was a seasoned pilot and decorated combat veteran who moved to western Massachusetts earlier this year to join the 104th Fighter Wing.

Officials at the Barnes Air National Guard Base in Westfield on Friday identified Lt. Col. Morris Fontenot Jr. as the pilot who died from injuries sustained when his plane crashed in the remote mountains of western Virginia on Wednesday.

Fontenot, 41, whose friends and family called him ?Moose,? had flown the F-15 for more than 17 years, worked at Barnes as an F-15 instructor pilot and was the full-time wing inspector. With more than 2,300 flight hours, Fontenot was a decorated combat veteran who earned many medals and awards in recognition of his service.

He lived in Longmeadow with his wife, Kara.

?We all continue to keep the Fontenot family in our thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time,? Col. James Keefe of Northampton, 104th Fighter Wing Commander, said in a statement.

Reporters Gena Mangiaratti and Eric Goldscheider contributed to this story. Chad Cain can be reached at ccain@gazettenet.com.

http://www.gazettenet.com/home/13336274-95/fighter-jet-crash-victim-lt-col-morris-fontenot-jr-seasoned-f-15-pilot-decorated-combat

In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline Viiking

• Ruthenian
  • Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 125
  • -Receive: 251
  • "Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.?
« Reply #5 on: 13:13 19-Nov-2014 »
     Russian reliable sources are obviously not talking to each other.   Another version I saw in Belgium while on vacation was that the plane was an Su-24 (Su-24 is used almost exclusively for low-level missions).   
Military Historian and Translator