Author Topic: Russia Tells MH17 Families That Dutch Investigation Is Biased  (Read 2009 times)

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2504
  • -Receive: 1921
Russia's Rosaviatsia Tells MH17 Families That Dutch Investigation Is Biased   ::)

In a letter to the relatives of the victims of the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 crash, Russia's Federal Air Transport Agency Rosaviatsia has called on them to demand transparency, objectivity and efficiency from the Dutch investigation into the tragedy, the TASS news agency reported Tuesday.

The letter from Oleg Storchevoy, deputy head of Rosaviatsia, points out that Russia has repeatedly noted the extraordinary secrecy and bias of the Dutch investigation.

The Netherlands must explain why the technical investigation lasted for so long and resulted in abstract and vague results, Storchevoy said in his letter.

The letter is intended as a response to a letter sent by the families of the victims to Russian President Vladimir the Kremlin-based midget.

Dutch authorities ignored data provided by the Russian side, according to Storchevoy's letter.

The ill-fated passenger airliner was flying from Amsterdam to the the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur when it crashed in Donetsk in war-torn eastern Ukraine in July 17, 2014. All the passengers on board ? most of them Dutch nationals ? died.

The plane was downed by a Buk surface-to-air missile fired from territory in eastern Ukraine controlled by Russian-backed separatists, according to the Dutch investigation.

The Russian manufacturer of the Buk missile system, Almaz-Antey, claims the missile was launched from territory controlled by the Ukrainian army at the time of the shootdown.
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russias-rosaviatsia-tells-mh17-families-that-dutch-investigation-is-biased/559145.html

In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline frank1010

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 210
  • -Receive: 338
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
Off course russia always asks for transparency, whitnesses, proof and whatever possible and impossile evidence in order to kill a case or in order to divert public attention from russian wrongdoing.  what kind of weird theories did russian propaganda shoot out to the world in order to make the obvious look less obvious? The plane was shot down by a ukrainian fighter jet ... a rocket aimed at the russian presidential plane ... MH17 was full of zombies and dead bodies when it was downed ...

Reminds me of that fake story which lavrov accused Germany of. A russian girl (actually a girl with a german passport) was allegedly abducted and gang raped by migrants in Germany and german authorities failed to inform russia swiftly and in great detail ... even before the investigators could do their job ... Result of the investigations was that there was no rape. The girl was just afraid to go home because of bad marks at school. Then lavrov said russia was concerned about the human rights situation in Germany ...

I am sorry to say so but this russian government sucks. They are just a bunch of insane idiots.

Offline David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1030
  • -Receive: 1340
  • Statue of the Motherland
I am astonished that the Dutch may vote against Ukraine trade integration, given MH17.  Pocketbook issues trump the fate of Europe, I guess. 

Offline frank1010

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 210
  • -Receive: 338
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
David I fully agree with you. But hey it's kinda strange whats happening in many countries in the EU at the moment.  Catalonia wants to become independant, Brits apparently want to quit EU,  extreme right wing parties win in Hungary, Poland, Denmark and gain power in France ... Its really weird. EU has brought so many advantages to all of us ... Off course its not all gold what glitters but the essence is that EU brought a lot of benefits and stability and now I see it slowly fading away. Sad.

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
The whole world is falling apart. Exponential growth and complex systems don't last long.
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Offline jbenet

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 944
  • -Receive: 755
  • Death to (your name here)!
The whole world is falling apart. Exponential growth and complex systems don't last long.

"In evolutionary terms it has been demonstrated time and again that civilization is a mistake. Civilization is inherently unsustainable. Only primitive cultures are sustainable over the long term. Today, in its most advanced form, civilization is precipitating the earth's sixth great extinction crisis. Ultimately our species is also in the balance. But civilization has already, for the most part, eradicated our essence as natural beings thriving in a natural lifeworld. Were this civilization to survive in its current form and direction, humans would be further transformed into automatons entirely integrated within an exclusively artifactual environment. Whether by catastrophe or design, what is needed instead is a "future primitive" that restores the nature of humans and the nature of the lifeworld simultaneously. Anarcho-primitivism and John Zerzan in particular steadfastly assert that only a return to primitive culture can restore authentic human dignity."
?Michael Becker, Future Primitive, Introduction: http://goo.gl/1f69yu