Introductions... > Please read this first!!!

Commercial assistance to Expats


Glyn Thomas.:
If any of you are considering starting your own company, employing yourself here in Ukraine and by that route getting a work permit and temporary residency, the BBCU, who own, can help you.

Yes, it costs - but all the fees and expenses are known in advance and we have helped others before you - so you won't be a guinea pig for some local lawyer.

You don't have to be British either  ;)

Please visit for more details


[0] Message Index

Go to full version