Author Topic: FEMALE and Brittish, Australian MALE native English Voice over actors needed  (Read 5265 times)

Offline Serge1715

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
We need native FEMALE (US, UK, Australian) and Brittish, Australian MALE native English speakers to record voice overs. This is a permanent job. Once selected, we will provide you with 2-3 VO jobs a week. This is only for people with native English accents. You can be located anywhere in Ukraine.

Offline Euroaussie

• Subscriber
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Hi, I am a native Australian. Born in Australia with strong family links to Ukraine. I would be pleased to discuss voice over work since I understand all Australian slang. Please reply with further details.

Offline Jay

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 888
  • -Receive: 314
Seems like there are more Aussies here than I was aware if !!
I am also 100 % Australian . I can do fairly neutral accent !!
I have also  done some  sporting commentary -both live and for TV and radio reports and numerous interviews !

So I guess --I would be interested in hearing more of what you are looking for and need !

And --err-I am all man !! ;D

Offline meganbradley1211

• Subscriber
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Hello!  :) :)
I am an American girl (with a Midwest accent :D), currently living in Kharkov and potentially interested in voice over work!))

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2504
  • -Receive: 1921
Welcome to the forum Megan.  This is pretty much a 'dead thread' that was started back in 2016, so don't hold your breath waiting for a reply from the OP.  :-[
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Carlusha

Welcome to the forum Megan.  This is pretty much a 'dead thread' that was started back in 2016, so don't hold your breath waiting for a reply from the OP.  :-[

Quite! In fact, the OP has not been active on the forum for over a year!

Offline Serge1715

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
Well, I am active now :) Kindly see my other topic. This position is filled now, but dont delete this thread yet ;)

Carlusha

This position is filled now, but dont delete this thread yet ;)

Your command is my wish! Oh, and welcome back.