Author Topic: Current regs on importing a car to UA  (Read 5476 times)

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2504
  • -Receive: 1921
Re: Current regs on importing a car to UA
« Reply #30 on: 09:50 22-Jan-2018 »
Yep, Capitalism all the way!   :D

There are and will be 'teething problems' on the roads because they were designed by CCCP for mass transit and not peasants owning cars. That was unheard of back then.
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline Jay

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 888
  • -Receive: 314
« Reply #31 on: 09:14 01-Jun-2018 »
Anyone able to add more to any of this with current info?

I recall Frank bringing car in recently-- was that current regs?

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
« Reply #32 on: 09:52 01-Jun-2018 »

frank got mad at us (me?) and left the building

Offline Jay

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 888
  • -Receive: 314
« Reply #33 on: 10:15 01-Jun-2018 »

Can't understand that !! ;D
Maybe now the lunatic ( other lunatic?  ;D)  is departed  he will returm !! I hope so :)

Merge???

http://www.expatua.com/forum/index.php?topic=18099.msg133409#msg133409
« Last Edit: 10:47 01-Jun-2018 by Jay »

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
« Reply #34 on: 16:44 01-Jun-2018 »

Can't understand that !! ;D
Maybe now the lunatic ( other lunatic?  ;D)  is departed  he will returm !! I hope so :)

Merge???

http://www.expatua.com/forum/index.php?topic=18099.msg133409#msg133409

frank hates me lol

Offline Kord

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 541
  • -Receive: 341
« Reply #35 on: 10:20 13-Jul-2018 »
This is a great thread.

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: 08:12 20-Jul-2018 »
 Rada makes major step towards settling issue of foreign-registered cars
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine passed in the first reading a bill designed to reduce the excise taxes on cars imported by Ukrainians.
As reported by Censor.NET citing UNIAN, the bill "On amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine on excise taxes for passenger cars" (No. 8487) was backed by 265 MPs with a required minimum of 226 votes.

On June 15, two bills were submitted to the parliament providing for the reduced customs taxes for imported cars with foreign license plates (reduction of excise tax) and lifting the ban on customs clearance of cars that do not comply with the Euro-5 standard. In particular, the draft laws deal with strengthening control over the crossing and stay in Ukraine of cars with foreign registration plates.

According to Chairperson of the parliament's tax and customs policy committee Nina Yuzhanina, if the Verkhovna Rada backs the amendments to the legislation on reducing the excise tax on cars, a car with foreign registration plates could be cleared for EUR 2,500-3,000.

As reported, owners of cars with foreign registration plates have been blocking a number of central streets in Kyiv since Wednesday morning, demanding that the government abolish Cabinet Resolution No. 475, according to which Ukrainian police got access to the "Inspector-2006" customs database. The activists also required that bills 8487 and 8488 be put on the agenda of the Verkhovna Rada to reduce the excise tax on cars during their customs clearance.

Head of AutoEuroSyla organization Oleh Yaroshevych said the demand was to include tax-easing bills in Parliament agenda before a summer break, saying that otherwise, the bills will not be considered in due time prior to the adoption of the new budget, which is six months.
https://en.censor.net.ua/news/3076413/rada_makes_major_step_towards_settling_issue_of_foreignregistered_cars
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #37 on: 07:09 06-Oct-2018 »
Are you ready
# AndrewPoltava_VATASHOU

Lithuania has opened access to the database of "ezproblems" to Ukraine.

Lithuania has provided Ukraine with access to the European database for one year, which will be used to verify the legality of importing cars into European numbers in Ukraine, and also does not have a car in search.

This was announced by the head of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine Petro Tsigikal, reports Depo.ua with reference to the press service of the State Border Guard Service.

So, today in Kiev, a discussion of the project of international technical assistance Twinning EU with the participation of Ukrainian and European experts.

According to Tsigalkala, in order to achieve the identified priorities, it is necessary to continue the adaptation of legislation and border procedures to EU standards, to develop the exchange and analysis of information.

In addition, in a comment to the UNN, he said that the Republic of Lithuania provided Ukraine with access to the European database for a year, which will be used, in particular, to check whether cars on European numbers, so-called Eurobikes, are lawfully imported into Ukraine.

"Today we were presented with a package, which allows you to go to European databases ... You know, we have a lot of us today in the country, as a rule, they are either Lithuanian or Polish," said the head of the State Tax Administration.
https://www.depo.ua/.../litva-vidkrila-ukrayini-dostup-do-baz...