Expatriate Cafe > Relationships

Low risk Dating sites

(1/7) > >>

Tnic:
DISCLAIMER:  The below are merely suggestions.  Your milage (or kilometage) may vary.

Here is a short list of dating sites that present very low risk of getting scammed. 

NOTE:  There is always a risk however small it may be that a scammer might have a go at you.  Know what to look for.  Do your homework and be a wise shopper.

Two freebies I have used;  Hard to get scammed by the site, but scammers may be looking for easy pickins.

There are hundreds of very eligible and very real women to be found here.

freepersonals.ru
fdate.com

I have used early on;

Fiance.com -  A pay site that offers (or did when I used it) a monthly membership fee at varying levels.  If you're going to use a pay site at least use a monthly fee site rather than a pay-per-letter scam.

There are others but its been quite a long time since I used a pay site so if you have a site that you had success with by all means chime in.

Vitaliy50:
Why not just learn a bit of Russian and try to talk to women? I assure you you won't regret it! You live in Ukraine for god's sake!

Tnic:

--- Quote from: Vitaliy50 on 06:24 18-Nov-2016 ---Why not just learn a bit of Russian and try to talk to women? I assure you you won't regret it! You live in Ukraine for god's sake!

--- End quote ---

If that is what works for you then go for it.  Many men are a little shy about just walking up to a stranger like that.  For those men -and I'm one of them- a dating site where you can meet, converse, get acquainted then go visit with a lady is the method of choice.

I didn't live in Ukraine until I met my lady and came here to be with her.

NOTE:  This thread IS NOT the place to debate one method of meeting over another.  This is merely a short list of proven dating sites that men who want to meet a Ukrainian girl can use with some degree of safety from scammers.

Thank you for your understanding.  :)

cc3:

--- Quote from: Tnic on 06:43 18-Nov-2016 ---I didn't live in Ukraine until I met my lady and came here to be with her.

--- End quote ---

"I didn't live in Ukraine..."

Tim, respectfully, Simferopol and Lviv? Otherwise, I hope everything is good with you. 'N' also conveys her best wishes.

Tnic:

--- Quote from: cc3 on 01:02 19-Nov-2016 ---
--- Quote from: Tnic on 06:43 18-Nov-2016 ---I didn't live in Ukraine until I met my lady and came here to be with her.

--- End quote ---

"I didn't live in Ukraine..."

Tim, respectfully, Simferopol and Lviv? Otherwise, I hope everything is good with you. 'N' also conveys her best wishes.

--- End quote ---

I found online, came to meet, returned to stay.  Granted I was already in country when I found Miss K, but the chronology is the same.

Thanks my friend, I would love to do a week in Lviv sometime.  We'll have to talk it over and pick a time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version