Author Topic: Explosion at arms depot in Ukraine  (Read 658 times)

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 1609
  • 100% Against jellied eels
Explosion at arms depot in Ukraine
« on: 12:06 26-Mar-2017 »
Not clear if negligence or sabotage.  Little faith in Ukrainian investigation techniques.  Like all conclusions, let's see what the official line is.  The explosions are massive, with stray rockets going off everywhere.

System won't post vids directly here anymore.  Not sure why.  Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4t4LC-wZYo   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVi16cft5xo

"The buttock nal holds large-calibre artillery rounds and is one of Ukraine's largest."
"20,000 people have been evacuated in the Kharkiv region"  One of the local officials claims the Kremlin-based midget did this with a drone.
http://globalnews.ca/news/3332801/explosion-at-ukraine-ammunition-depot-forces-evacuation-of-2000-people/

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available
« Last Edit: 12:47 26-Mar-2017 by Reggie »

🇺🇸   Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.  🇺🇸

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
Re: Explosion at arms depot in Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: 15:21 26-Mar-2017 »
Goddamn

Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1000
  • -Receive: 1317
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #2 on: 18:18 26-Mar-2017 »
An explosion that large might take quite some time to investigate.  And it also has to be taken into account that a lot of unstable cold war ammunition is still in Ukraine's supply chain...

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4024
  • -Receive: 1729
  • Gainfully unemployed
« Reply #3 on: 18:28 26-Mar-2017 »
If I understood my wife right, the same thing occurred in Minsk the other day. 

Cowinkydink?
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: 20:40 26-Mar-2017 »

Cowinkydink?

Glad you said that.  Showed my wife the video and she said, 'oh these big explosions happen all the time in Ukraine.'   Not that she wasn't shocked by the size, but her outlook was like 'oh, it's common here.'   Strange for me.  But I guess not for Ukraine, Belarus or Russia.
« Last Edit: 21:11 26-Mar-2017 by Reggie »

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: 20:42 26-Mar-2017 »
An explosion that large might take quite some time to investigate. 

I agree, but within 5 minutes an official from that area claimed the rebels had done it with a drone (with the Kremlin-based midget's help).  I mean, maybe.  But it's like that murder last week; with no investigation "Oh the Kremlin-based midget did it."   * Not saying that Pooty isn't a killer and scum, just saying a real investigation is always good.

If you want to run a tight armed forces, you have to know if Pooty really did it or whether some idiot was smoking in a gunpowder factory or using an RPG round for a hammer.   These 5 minute investigations they do don't bolster my confidence.  Just sayin' - - -

And if Pooty did do it, better do a real investigation and determine if he really did use a drone to pull it off so you can prevent this type of catastrophe in the future. 

Edit:  Now there's video claiming that 30% of Ukraine's ammo was stored there.  Who knows?  Probably BS Russian propaganda.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhJCi8OluGs   vids don't seem to post here.

! No longer available
« Last Edit: 01:13 27-Mar-2017 by Reggie »

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3110
  • -Receive: 4831
  • What's the future ever done for me?
« Reply #6 on: 05:09 27-Mar-2017 »
An explosion that large might take quite some time to investigate. 

I agree, but within 5 minutes an official from that area claimed the rebels had done it with a drone (with the Kremlin-based midget's help).  I mean, maybe.  But it's like that murder last week; with no investigation "Oh the Kremlin-based midget did it."   * Not saying that Pooty isn't a killer and scum, just saying a real investigation is always good.

If you want to run a tight armed forces, you have to know if Pooty really did it or whether some idiot was smoking in a gunpowder factory or using an RPG round for a hammer.   These 5 minute investigations they do don't bolster my confidence.  Just sayin' - - -

And if Pooty did do it, better do a real investigation and determine if he really did use a drone to pull it off so you can prevent this type of catastrophe in the future. 

Edit:  Now there's video claiming that 30% of Ukraine's ammo was stored there.  Who knows?  Probably BS Russian propaganda.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhJCi8OluGs   vids don't seem to post here.

! No longer available

Pooty Poot be like busy.
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4024
  • -Receive: 1729
  • Gainfully unemployed
« Reply #7 on: 07:05 27-Mar-2017 »

Cowinkydink?

Glad you said that.  Showed my wife the video and she said, 'oh these big explosions happen all the time in Ukraine.'   Not that she wasn't shocked by the size, but her outlook was like 'oh, it's common here.'   Strange for me.  But I guess not for Ukraine, Belarus or Russia.

I recall shortly after putlerstan invaded a tank depot in Krivoy Rog went up in flames as well.  They might wanna think about getting a bit more serious about enforcing the NO SMOKING around explosives, rules.   ???
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: 14:16 27-Mar-2017 »

I recall shortly after putlerstan invaded a tank depot in Krivoy Rog went up in flames as well.  They might wanna think about getting a bit more serious about enforcing the NO SMOKING around explosives, rules.   ???

That's exactly what I am saying.  It's probably Pooty.  But on the off chance it's some drunkard with a lit cigarette in a gunpowder factory, better to know that definitively.   But here, within the first 5 minutes before any type of serious inquiry can take place, they've already concluded it's Pooty.  I mean, yeah, probably Pooty.  But if this happened in the U.S. I'd want a serious investigation. 

I agree with you 100%.