Expatriate Life > Q&A

Best Method for International Shipping 30 kg from Ukraine

(1/4) > >>

K24:
I need to ship an about suitcase-sized box with about 30 kg out of Ukraine.  What would be the best way to do this?  I am a little skeptical about Ukraine Post Office etc. because the shipment will probably get "lost".  Thanks!

Fillou:
I pm you the contact of a shipping company i use. they have the best price i found.

Carlusha:

--- Quote from: Fillou on 16:55 23-May-2017 ---I pm you the contact of a shipping company i use. they have the best price i found.

--- End quote ---

If you have a recommendation for a company that you have used personally, then please let us all know the contact details. This is one of the prime reasons expatua exists today - to enable the exchange of useful information (as well as some lighthearted and friendly banter coupled with the occasional heated debate that simmers for a few days until peace reigns tranquil once more).

Fillou:
http://www.tmm-express.com/

But in general parcel shipping is expensive from Ukraine to France/Germany, if you compare with a full truck. Parcel shipping is not well developped, that's a big logistics problem between Ukraine and the West.
Example :
One truck from Ukraine to France, 28 tons : 2600 euros,
One crate of 295 kilos, Dimensions : 1,2мх 0,8м х1,5h = 500 euros

K24:
Thank you!  Any other suggestions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version