Author Topic: question about most popular caller id applications or websites in Ukraine  (Read 752 times)

Offline alex552255

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 3
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
Dear Friends,

I would like to ask about the most popular application or website to identify caller name or any available info...

sometimes I am getting some messages on whatsapp or viber on my Kyivstar number from unknown numbers, and when I search them on truecaller app, and some other applications as well, it gives me no result...

I also searched my own number on those apps, and there was no result also, although i am sure that i have a name and a photo on my whatsapp and viber profiles...

then I searched my previous number from my home country, and I got a result... I got my profile name and a profile picture...

the result i reached is that those apps don't work on Ukrainian number for some reason...

so, I would like to ask if there is another app, website, or other method to find out info for Ukrainian numbers?

Thank you in Advance...

Offline frank1010

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 210
  • -Receive: 338
What info are you trying to find? The owner of a number? Go get a kyivstar or life mobile number / sim card .... they are sold in every supermarket over the shelf without the need to show your passport....

Offline alex552255

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 3
What info are you trying to find? The owner of a number? Go get a kyivstar or life mobile number / sim card .... they are sold in every supermarket over the shelf without the need to show your passport....

it seems that you have no idea about some apps like truecaller, etc...

when you register on whatsapp, viber, and various social apps, you put a name or a nickname for you, and this nickname will be linked to your number on the web...

simply, you have to put the number in those apps, and they will find the nickname for the owner by searching in the social media...

this is it...

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876

it seems that you have no idea about some apps like truecaller, etc...

when you register on whatsapp, viber, and various social apps, you put a name or a nickname for you, and this nickname will be linked to your number on the web...

simply, you have to put the number in those apps, and they will find the nickname for the owner by searching in the social media...

this is it...

Not always, my number is all over social media and yet Truecaller doesn't have it as they want you to input a name. SIMMS are like free roaming chickens in this country(Ukraine), I doubt there is much around that will track essentially what we all have---nothing more than expensive burner phones.

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2504
  • -Receive: 1921

Not always, my number is all over social media

As well as written on bathroom walls,  For a good time call XX-XXX-XXX-XX-XX        :D :D :D :D
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You

Not always, my number is all over social media

As well as written on bathroom walls,  For a good time call XX-XXX-XXX-XX-XX        :D :D :D :D

Did you know I have Call Forwarding??

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2504
  • -Receive: 1921
Forward it to TNIC..  He'll appreciate the extra's.   :D :D
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
Forward it to TNIC..  He'll appreciate the extra $$$.   :D :D

fixed

Tnic

Forward it to TNIC..  He'll appreciate the extra's.   :D :D

Oh goodie!!!
I feel so special.  :D