Expatriate Life > I recommend

Cheese anyone?

(1/4) > >>

Ted:
Are you tired of the same old tasteless boring cheese in your local bazar or market?

God knows I have been sick of it for years.

Until one day a cheese shop opened in my town, and apparently it is a chain. So after several visits and kilos of all kinds of good stuff I figured I should put this link up for everyone. If you haven't been, then it might be worth a visit (sharp Cheddar too!). Full website:

http://cheesekingdom.com.ua/en/contact-us/

Carlusha:
............. and two branches in Odessa! Will make those long stays more enjoyable though Cheddar appears to be out of stock.

Ted:

--- Quote from: Дідусь on 16:30 14-Aug-2017 ---............. and two branches in Odessa! Will make those long stays more enjoyable though Cheddar appears to be out of stock.

--- End quote ---

Ask and they will get it ASAP

BobLviv:
Actually, there are 2 shops of the brand you referred to here in Lviv. Good selection, a.o. of original famous Dutch cheese  ;)
Then, in the old Lviv city center there is another one, owned by a from origin Dutch man. No need to say that he has excellent and exquisite original Dutch cheeses too.
P.S. Many other types of cheese appear available in all 3 shops, but did I look for those ...  :P

mrdwesty:

--- Quote from: Fraucha on 09:55 14-Aug-2017 ---Are you tired of the same old tasteless boring cheese in your local bazar or market?

God knows I have been sick of it for years.

Until one day a cheese shop opened in my town, and apparently it is a chain. So after several visits and kilos of all kinds of good stuff I figured I should put this link up for everyone. If you haven't been, then it might be worth a visit (sharp Cheddar too!). Full website:

http://cheesekingdom.com.ua/en/contact-us/

--- End quote ---

CHEDDAR CHEESE KIEV

Thanks very much!

:P

I read this yesterday and discovered that Cheese Kingdom had a branch nearby on Dragomirova Street 8, near Druzhby Narodiv metro in Kiev.

I went straight out and bought a big block of Cheddar. They let me sample it first - it was perfect...

No more rubber cheese!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version