Author Topic: PR based on Children.  (Read 1322 times)

Offline julienp

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 108
  • -Receive: 289
Re: PR based on Children.
« Reply #15 on: 08:32 05-Aug-2018 »
The PRP card is a booklet and not the electronic one, as Mykolayiv still does not have the electronic cards yet and the validity is for 10 years which is stamped at the back of the card.
So it is the green booklet ?
Where do you see a validity date ?

Offline stockplayer

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 17
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
« Reply #16 on: 11:28 05-Aug-2018 »
The PRP card is a booklet and not the electronic one, as Mykolayiv still does not have the electronic cards yet and the validity is for 10 years which is stamped at the back of the card.
So it is the green booklet ?
Where do you see a validity date ?

Yes it?s the green booklet and there is a stamp on one of the last pages with the date which is 10 years from the issue date. If you are applying in one of the big cities I assume it would be a electronic card.

Offline Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4075
  • -Receive: 1778
  • Gainfully unemployed
« Reply #17 on: 19:03 06-Aug-2018 »
COngrats and thanks for the update!

I start my PR journey in Nov after we return from visiting our daughter and new grand.
The only way to stop evil men is good men who are skilled at violence.

Offline stockplayer

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: 11:42 07-Aug-2021 »
An update on PR...

I realized I had to apply for a renewal of my PR as I crossed 45 while I visited the bank and my PR was not valid although its not expired ! I had to take an appointment after a bit of running around to the OVIR and got the Biometrics done at the Migration Center however they would take 15 days and I have to travel back next week. As per them I have to collect it in person and they would require my thumbprint.

Documents required : 
Old PR booklet
Notary certified translated copy of my passport
800 UAH fees

Anyone been through this renewal process and timelines of receiving the PR card.

Offline stockplayer

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: 08:52 21-Aug-2021 »
Ok guys I did end up getting the PR renewed and boy was it in the nick of time. I lost hope but the last day, just before returning back from Ukraine was able to receive it, Phew!!!

FYI the link below provides updates on the status of the application and it's a day or so late in updates.

https://dmsu.gov.ua/en-home/e-services/en-docstate.html

It's the Biometirc card valid for 10 years, though I preferred the old passport looking PR  :)

Applied on 3rd Aug 2021 [ Appointment was given on 29th July ]
Received on 13th Aug 2021

Imran

An update on PR...

I realized I had to apply for a renewal of my PR as I crossed 45 while I visited the bank and my PR was not valid although its not expired ! I had to take an appointment after a bit of running around to the OVIR and got the Biometrics done at the Migration Center however they would take 15 days and I have to travel back next week. As per them I have to collect it in person and they would require my thumbprint.

Documents required : 
Old PR booklet
Notary certified translated copy of my passport
800 UAH fees

Anyone been through this renewal process and timelines of receiving the PR card.