Author Topic: Would like to meet  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Glyn Thomas.

• All this work and I get called:
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 717
  • -Receive: 2029
    • Kiev Life
Would like to meet
« on: 15:03 29-Nov-2011 »
As we are getting more members and there seems to be a wish to meet up with other fellow expats I thought this new board would be helpful.

It's not for sexpats / boy meets girl / girls meets boy .. or any other combo you can think of...

It's just a place where you can shout "hayulp! I need to speak to someone in English / American / Swedish" .. or whatever combo you can think of...

I am the shadow of the waxwing slain.. by the false azure of the windowpane...

Carlusha

Re: Would like to meet
« Reply #1 on: 16:16 29-Nov-2011 »
By the way - it is recommended you do not post email addresses (unless you wish to hear from a few Nigerian Princes or Princesses) or mobile/cell phone numbers! Instead, invite PMs (Personal Messages) from those interested in meeting up for a chinwag/coffee/green tea/beer or whatever.

Offline Glyn Thomas.

• All this work and I get called:
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 717
  • -Receive: 2029
    • Kiev Life
Re: Would like to meet
« Reply #2 on: 10:45 19-Nov-2012 »
Please note that some members have requested a map in the past - one that shows where other members are.... so we have made a test map available at:

https://www.zeemaps.com/Expats_in_Ukraine

Please note:

1) Please do not add your exact location - as you will attract the wrong type of visitor to your house or apartment...
2) Similarly do not add any personal details - just your forum name... members can then PM you if they need to.
3) The member password is "ukraine"
4) Once you have entered a marker you will be given a "unique reference" so you can amend your marker information in the future.. it is personal to you - so please keep it safe.
I am the shadow of the waxwing slain.. by the false azure of the windowpane...