Author Topic: Pinoplast on exterior walls  (Read 682 times)

Offline Yarletpa

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 14
  • I live here but don't expect to see me working
Pinoplast on exterior walls
« on: 17:15 17-Sep-2017 »
Hi team,

I have been living here full time now since 2013 and we have just decided to put foam insulation on our north wall (it's a 7th floor apartment so rapelling is the way to go), has anyone done this already? how many coats of plaster should I be looking for over the pinoplast what sort of cost can I expect in Kiev?

Thanks
Paul

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
Re: Pinoplast on exterior walls
« Reply #1 on: 04:26 18-Sep-2017 »
Sadly I can't help you on prices, but, I did have my whole house done several years ago and it worked wonders. They did put two layers on top of the exterior, the second had the color blended into it.

Offline speibl

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 50
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
« Reply #2 on: 07:00 18-Sep-2017 »
Cant help in prices, but done it in Germany to one wall of my house few years ago.
Was very effective. Two notes: Not to be directly attached (glued) to the wall, but a few centimeters in front, using special metal pins, which were first shot into wall. And then the panels attached to it. Against humidity. For decoration and protection, thin layer of paint/coverage was sprayed on top, fast process, as a pump was used. 
Take care of the material itself, as org it can burn very fast and hot. So to be especially treated against fire.
Which is not the case for the cheapest stuff.

Offline sudaksudak

• Subscriber
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
« Reply #3 on: 15:02 19-Sep-2017 »
The stuff is called Stirodur. The price is dictated by whoever does it. If professional rockclimbers, be prepared to pay more. Depends on the size of the area. Anything from 5 to 20 thousand inc all mats and labour

Carlusha

« Reply #4 on: 17:17 19-Sep-2017 »
The stuff is called Stirodur. The price is dictated by whoever does it. If professional rockclimbers, be prepared to pay more. Depends on the size of the area. Anything from 5 to 20 thousand inc all mats and labour

Is that UAH or RUB? Perhaps it might be USD or even GBP (given your correctly spelling labour as labour  :) )