Author Topic: Ukrainian heiress, 20, who killed five people when she crashed into pedestrians  (Read 2768 times)

Offline calmissile

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 78
  • -Receive: 89
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!

It is not a matter of who had control over what vehicle. It is a matter of who caused this tragedy by reckless driving.....

Agree, in most jurisdictions in the US at least, the party at fault is subject to being charged with the consequences of the results.  My issue was not with whether she was at fault, but rather the distorted media reporting.

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3095
  • -Receive: 4811
  • What's the future ever done for me?
This video makes the story very confusing to me.  It appears that a car runs a red light and enters the intersection and hits a car that apparently has the right of way.  The resulting collision caused the pedestrians to be injured/killed.  The stories I read implied that the heiress drove into a bunch of pedestrians and killed them.  This is quite contrary to what I visualize in the video.

Am I missing something?

Well now that I can see the whole front impact video..... It is clear she ran the light at speed on purpose. It is also clear that the cross traffic had the green. Or is it?

Here is my take on this: YELLOW lights.
Yellow lights before green should be stopped. People use the yellow before green as a green. How many times have you seen people run yellow just before green? 99% of the time. AND some people anticipate the end of the yellow and leave just before it turns green, putting them in the cross road sometimes before green. I have seen this countless times here. And as a result sometimes injury or worse is the result.

That being said, it appears the cross traffic was almost at speed at time of impact, based on the cars behind the guy who hit the girl. I can assume he had green then.

Back to yellow....there is a reason why we in the US only have yellow before red. Yellow = caution, slow down red light up in a few seconds. We don't have yellow before green. 50 years of driving and I DO NOT GO ON YELLOW....because yellow before red to many people means go faster. For guys who were trained in Drivers Ed when I was a kid this was pounded into our head: YELLOW really means STOP if you can hit the brakes and make red without skidding, or ramming your passengers through your windshield...who should be wearing their seatbelts anyway.

No you did not miss anything, this was clearly her fault. She was racing her friend, ran a red and got t-boned, causing her to skid at speed into the corner as physics would dictate. She did not apply brakes as seen from the other camera angle, though it was most likely too late for her to move her foot to the brake in anycase. She killed those people un-intentionally, but, she was driving a one ton death machine at a high speed through a city and ran a red light, got hit due to her idiocy, killed people and injured more

Sorry bitch...GUILTY on many counts. Long term jail time, I suggest 10 years for each death, plus 5-10 for all other infractions combined, hefty $fine for damages to the driver who hit her and the injured property and hospital bills for the injured and funeral costs for the dead. 50+ years prison time, nothing off for good behavior since the DEAD don't get rezzed.

Now I am not going to go into people using the zebra like it is a physics free zone, that is another can of worms.
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Offline frank1010

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 210
  • -Receive: 336
Typical excuse by drunk drivers..... I was so shocked by the accident that I drank half a bottle of vodka to calm down...  ???

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4001
  • -Receive: 1726
  • Gainfully unemployed
This video makes the story very confusing to me.  It appears that a car runs a red light and enters the intersection and hits a car that apparently has the right of way.  The resulting collision caused the pedestrians to be injured/killed.  The stories I read implied that the heiress drove into a bunch of pedestrians and killed them.  This is quite contrary to what I visualize in the video.

Am I missing something?

You have it backwards mate.  Maybe.  Hard to make it out in B & W and the street cam needs to be adjusted up a bit to see the intersection better.

IIRC, The heiress (in the SUV) was running red (from top of screen) and got T-boned (from right of screen) by the car with the green.  Other vehicles were following both of them from both directions so it could have been much worse.

« Last Edit: 10:22 22-Oct-2017 by Tnic »
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
I posted this on facebook.

Dear Ukrainians,
If you still continue to allow degenerate animals like Alyona Zaitseva and her homo sovieticus father to have no regard for your lives, steal from you and kill you with impunity then you deserve whatever you get.

Put these psychopaths in cages and throw away the keys, get out the guillotines and have a purge or chase them off to mother Russia but if you continue to tolerate such beasts in your midst you will not be able to build a civilization or win this Fraking war. Stop whining for help because it's futile and stupid to help people who do not respect or take care of themselves.
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Offline frank1010

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You

Dear Ukrainians,
If you still continue to allow degenerate animals like Alyona Zaitseva and her homo sovieticus father to have no regard for your lives, steal from you and kill you with impunity then you deserve whatever you get.

Put these psychopaths in cages and throw away the keys, get out the guillotines and have a purge or chase them off to mother Russia but if you continue to tolerate such beasts in your midst you will not be able to build a civilization or win this Fraking war. Stop whining for help because it's futile and stupid to help people who do not respect or take care of themselves.

well said!

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 993
  • -Receive: 1312
  • Statue of the Motherland
Daily Mail reported that video exists which suggests the young lady was racing her Lexus against another car, just prior to the accident. 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002060/Ukranian-heiress-bursts-tears.html

Offline frank1010

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
the worst is that this bastard father had no words for the victims... His only worry was that the  young bitch didn't  eat for 24 hrs. James, my guns please!

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You

Dear Ukrainians,

My Ukrainian friend read this and said,  "He/She is right --- though it is very shallow to address it to the whole nation." I disagree, it is right to address and blame the whole country. How many wake up calls does Ukraine need to unite and kick the fu-ck-ing sh-it out of the old commies that had ruled and ruined their lives forever? It is sad that Ukrainians have suffered more than any other European country over the last couple hundred years ... and before you say well so and so (EU) country had it harder you best have hard fu-ckin-g facts that beat out just one small time period of 1932-1945 in Ukraine. Between the Soviets and the Nazis they suffered more, and keep in mind some of these people (Jews) who suffered were Ukrainians too.....so I don't wanna hear OH THE POOR JEWS. Around 6 million ain't sh-it compared to the Chinese or the Russians as a whole...and let's be clear, the concentration camps were NOT all Jewish. Ukraine has suffered on just about every level since Stalin was in diapers. They are still suffering today not only by their inability to follow through with reforms, but also at the hands of the Kremlin-based midget and his brainwashed fools as well as lazy corrupted MPs.

So this little rich chick? Hell, the whole country is to blame for her idiotic if not downright moronic actions. Ukraine has let the rich get away with murder in the past and they better not let them get away with it again with this. She is the poster child for all that is wrong in this country, especially WHEN THEY LET HER ASS GO FREE. Ukraine holds a sorta revolution but fails to cock-block the exCommies getting back into the government. Then we had old ladies weeping(paid?) for that whore Tymoshenko as if she is a savior, and to top it off, the pilot Savchenko had millions whining and crying for her, and actually Tymoshenko's party made her an MP---without the people actually voting---and she turned out to be a certified fu-ck-ing Arkham Asylum looney. The list of stupid bullsh-it here is endless, and just as endless are the millions who let their so-called-masters get away with everything, including murder. Epic stupidity for the win.

So Kyivkpic I totally support what you said. And screw anyone else who disagrees.

« Last Edit: 14:55 22-Oct-2017 by Fraucha »
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2435
  • -Receive: 1851
Correct me if I'm wrong but the way I read it, it's up to 10 years total jail time.
 Not 10 years for each death plus more for the injured.
 Could that be correct?  ???
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline frank1010

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You

Dear Ukrainians,

My Ukrainian friend read this and said,  "He/She is right --- though it is very shallow to address it to the whole nation." I disagree, it is right to address and blame the whole country. How many wake up calls does Ukraine need to unite and kick the fu-ck-ing sh-it out of the old commies that had ruled and ruined their lives forever? It is sad that Ukrainians have suffered more than any other European country over the last couple hundred years ... and before you say well so and so (EU) country had it harder you best have hard fu-ckin-g facts that beat out just one small time period of 1932-1945 in Ukraine. Between the Soviets and the Nazis they suffered more, and keep in mind some of these people (Jews) who suffered were Ukrainians too.....so I don't wanna hear OH THE POOR JEWS. Around 6 million ain't sh-it compared to the Chinese or the Russians as a whole...and let's be clear, the concentration camps were NOT all Jewish. Ukraine has suffered on just about every level since Stalin was in diapers. They are still suffering today not only by their inability to follow through with reforms, but also at the hands of the Kremlin-based midget and his brainwashed fools as well as lazy corrupted MPs.

So this little rich chick? Hell, the whole country is to blame for her idiotic if not downright moronic actions. Ukraine has let the rich get away with murder in the past and they better not let them get away with it again with this. She is the poster child for all that is wrong in this country, especially WHEN THEY LET HER ASS GO FREE. Ukraine holds a sorta revolution but fails to cock-block the exCommies getting back into the government. Then we had old ladies weeping(paid?) for that whore Tymoshenko as if she is a savior, and to top it off, the pilot Savchenko had millions whining and crying for her, and actually Tymoshenko's party made her an MP---without the people actually voting---and she turned out to be a certified fu-ck-ing Arkham Asylum looney. The list of stupid bullsh-it here is endless, and just as endless are the millions who let their so-called-masters get away with everything, including murder. Epic stupidity for the win.

So Kyivkpic I totally support what you said. And screw anyone else who disagrees.

Despite our disagreements in this case I wholeheartedly agree. But the problem is that the voters are s dumb herd of sheep shouting hooray when being guided to the slaughterhouse. No difference in Ukraine, Russia, America,  Great Britain or elsewhere. Promise them anything they wanna hear and you got their votes... After Maidan Ukrainian societey got slaughtered again because the corrupt bunch managed  to cling to their honeypots.... all due to rotten Soviet times. Look how long it too with east Germany and the amounts injected.... and the process  its still not  over  there....

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
Correct me if I'm wrong but the way I read it, it's up to 10 years total jail time.
 Not 10 years for each death plus more for the injured.
 Could that be correct?  ???

Yeah only 10 years for all it appears. But she is rich...if she goes to jail it might not go so well for her on the inside...

Offline frank1010

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
I see many reckless drivers here in Ukraine and I suppose the problem is not the  law  but the law enforcement.... recently i saw a speeding land cruise overtaking a few trucks right on the embankment.... in front of the trucks was a police car which the guy also overtook.... what did police do (new police by the way) ? righto, nil, zilch, nothing. no wonder if guys or some bitches feel they are unstoppable. and if at all you get stopped you pay some lousy fine and keep going...

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 993
  • -Receive: 1312
  • Statue of the Motherland
She is in jail for two months now.  It might take a couple of days, but she is going to have the most luxurious existence possible in there and it won't cost much more than a nice hotel.  If other inmates are a problem, somehow, they can be paid protection, even easier than bribing cops or the guards.  I am sure Prison will be the same.   Anywhere the media can spot her, I am sure will be primitive conditions.  Perhaps she will have a Potempkin cell, just like the Kremlin-based midget's Potempkin offices and apartment.  They are already celebrating New Year at that jail.  Count on it.

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
I see many reckless drivers here in Ukraine and I suppose the problem is not the  law  but the law enforcement.... recently i saw a speeding land cruise overtaking a few trucks right on the embankment.... in front of the trucks was a police car which the guy also overtook.... what did police do (new police by the way) ? righto, nil, zilch, nothing. no wonder if guys or some bitches feel they are unstoppable. and if at all you get stopped you pay some lousy fine and keep going...

That's exactly my point and why all Ukrainians are responsible for this poop and if there aren't people here strong or noble enough to deal with these animals then well... Frak it all.
« Last Edit: 22:09 22-Oct-2017 by kyivkpic »
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.