Author Topic: How to spot and avoid a gold digger in Ukraine for NEWBIES .....  (Read 1653 times)

Offline ashflash

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 15
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
Whether you meet a local girl for the first time on a dating site, Thru a friend, at a club whatever the case, There are two golden rules easy to follow that will help you from being a walking ATM

1. Ask your new date what the best present she ever was given in her life ... If she replies with a material object as her answer ie Iphone 7 plus or an Armani watch then she is a material whore who will take advantage of you financially, RUN NOW RUN, NO matter how hot she is lol,  But if she says answers the question with something like an experience, Ie I went to bukovel skiiing for a week or I went on a cruise or I got a gym membership then she is the real deal and your on a winner

2. Suggest to your date that you have always wanted to try Puzatta hata and ask her to join you for a meal, if she turns her nose up at you or says no without any legit reason then RUN, As 99% of Ukraine girls love puzatta hata and only a gold digger would say no

3. Avoid Buddha bar and Arena, Avalon, Alaska, Mur Mur etc etc etc

Good luck and happy hunting  :P :P :P

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4036
  • -Receive: 1736
  • Gainfully unemployed
A good start Ash.

I'd look for a slightly different reply to the best gift Q tho.  My child or Finding You would keep me in the game for sure.

Good Time Girls (GTGs) will almost always want the first and even subsequent meetings (if you're dumb enough to go for more) to be at a vacation destination and/or a shopping spree.

When in Kyiv, we almost always hit a PH or Dva Goosii.
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline Vitaliy50

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 48
Seriously, Puzata Hata food is too salty. I would only go there for cakes and desserts. Yum yum!!!

There are other options, perhaps Dva Goosi could work. You can try Katyusha.

Online K24

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 127
It appears that the percentage of gold diggers in Ukraine is higher than in any of the neighbouring countries.  Why is this?

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 1609
  • 100% Against jellied eels

It's a lot more complicated than the above would suggest, but it is still good information.  So thanks for it.

I've been toying with the idea of making a web page for newbies showing the risks and showing detailed examples - Reggie-style.  :D :D.

It's not just Gold Diggers; it's also the emotional psychos; Chronic Naggers (which can be a form of gold digging); Golden Queen Syndrome (where the only thing they know how to clean is themselves, but the place they live looks like a garbage can full of mold and dust exploded, and they want to do that to your home too).  There are many 'types.'   AND those types are common.    It doesn't mean there aren't good women to be found for normal family lives, but it means it is more difficult. 

And sometimes a lady will start off as a psycho, have a child or two, and then realize and turn her life around.   It's a complex situation.   

The really capable gold diggers: Even when you know that's what they are; your pecker will get into a fierce debate with your brain and may win; they are that good.  They will play the long game.

🇺🇸   Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.  🇺🇸

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
It appears that the percentage of gold diggers in Ukraine is higher than in any of the neighbouring countries.  Why is this?

I have a theory. 

I think one of the reasons:  the girl's mother was like that; influence of close friends.

Maybe second reason:  There is some Western influence creeping in, and some of that is really decadent and narcissistic.

You mix those two factors, and problems begin to show. 

( I don't know about Belarus or Poland; but I know Russia and the Czech Republic have the same types of issues as Ukraine.  A friend said Russia has less of this, and I don't know if that is correct, because I don't have any experience with Russian women.  I've seen Russian women in America, and they are out-of-control nightmares.  Maybe someone can chime in and give some insight. )

Online K24

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 127
Among Russian women gold digging is less in comparison.  In fact, even several Russians I know complain about an extra big gold digging gene in Ukrainian women.  And this has nothing to do with politics. 

So my own theory initially was that the reason for the higher gold digging intensity in Ukraine is that Ukrainians are poorer.  But I then quickly needed to discard my theory because Moldavia, Uzbekistan, Romania etc. are also poorer without the gold digging intensity of Ukrainians

Carlusha

Among Russian women gold digging is less in comparison.  In fact, even several Russians I know complain about an extra big gold digging gene in Ukrainian women.  And this has nothing to do with politics. 

The average Russian will always complain about Ukrainians. Ask your Russian lady friends for their evidence. You will probably find they either read it in Tass news or saw it on Ren-TV.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
The average Russian will always complain about Ukrainians. Ask your Russian lady friends for their evidence. You will probably find they either read it in Tass news or saw it on Ren-TV.

20-30 years ago, I remember the Russian ladies in the US discos; It's when I went through a brief disco-period.  Shirts with big collars, Didn't have the gold chains but looking back I should have; splash on the aftershave.   Funny to think about ... but I digress. 

The Russian ladies in the US; they were freakin out of control psychos; going from table-to-table; getting coked-up; throwing wine glasses; screaming matches in front of the door; they would tell you about their string of divorces and husband number 5 or 6.   Pretty much like a badger in heels  that had been sniffing glue.  Pure trash.

All that being said; I have heard again and again that Russian ladies IN RUSSIA are somehow really good wives.  I can't imagine it.  But I hear it again and again that the Russian ladies are calm and the Ukrainian ladies are out of control.   I am married to a Ukrainian lady for the record. 

Honestly, I don't know what the correct info is: I have zero experience with Russian ladies except the ones I saw in the US, and those were a nightmare.
« Last Edit: 14:51 14-Jan-2018 by Reggie »

Online Tnic

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • Gainfully unemployed

You can try Katyusha.

Um, no.  She was hot n juicy, but vain as hell. 
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Online Tnic

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • Gainfully unemployed

20-30 years ago, I remember the Russian ladies in the US discos; It's when I went through a brief disco-period.  Shirts with big collars, Didn't have the gold chains but looking back I should have; splash on the aftershave.   Funny to think about ... but I digress. 

The Russian ladies in the US; they were freakin out of control psychos; going from table-to-table; getting coked-up; throwing wine glasses; screaming matches in front of the door; they would tell you about their string of divorces and husband number 5 or 6.   Pretty much like a badger in heels  that had been sniffing glue.  Pure trash.

All that being said; I have heard again and again that Russian ladies IN RUSSIA are somehow really good wives.  I can't imagine it.  But I hear it again and again that the Russian ladies are calm and the Ukrainian ladies are out of control.   I am married to a Ukrainian lady for the record. 

Honestly, I don't know what the correct info is: I have zero experience with Russian ladies except the ones I saw in the US, and those were a nightmare.

Have lived with both, RU & UA and tbh there's no difference. 
-They're freakin FEMALES. 
-They're all freakin PSYCHO to some degree. 

Most of us here have (I hope) found an acceptable level of psychotic female that won't slit our throats in our sleep or drain our wallets.

My one RU experience was with a delightful ultra petite shopoholic, seriously, she was a certified shop freak.

My First 2 UA experiences were cut from different colored bolts of cloth.  One was just plain nuts the other psychotically jealous.

I don't think that any of them were GTGs, but there ARE worse things than that to capture your zipper and both types can drain you in many ways.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You

There are also multiple pages now were Ukrainian/Russian scammers and psychos get listed.  Always entertaining to look through;

https://www.inter-mariage.com/en.scam-list.htm

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
I have a whole folder of scammers in Ukraine; I just kept and collected my experiences over the years.

See photo: this type of info.

I blacked out their faces for this site, to avoid the site catching any heat, but I'm seriously considering setting up a web page and loading it all up there.

I'm a lawyer, so I have skills in getting them to reveal their intentions.  It's probably why I am more paranoid than most.

The first two are 'Normal' girls.  Not hookers.   One works in a bank with a good salary for Ukraine; the other works for an international company, with perfect English skills.  Both in Kyiv.

* I'll just add this: I don't like prostitution, but I respect the hookers more because they are up-front about what they are doing.  The real risk is the psycho ladies that present themselves as normal family women; the blatant disco-psychos can be spotted a mile away. 

The third one, I just feel sorry for.  At age 60?  Really?  I just put it up because it supports my theory of prevalent mental illness in the Ukrainian population, and that the younger ladies learn it from the older ladies.  But I do feel sorry for her.
« Last Edit: 15:44 14-Jan-2018 by Reggie »

Offline Kord

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 501
  • -Receive: 341
There are lots of scammer checking websites: just Google "russian scammer" or something along those lines.
Searchable databases etc.
Best to avoid known sites popular with scammers :)

Offline chrisinkiev

• Subscriber
  • Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
Dated/met 11 girls before finding my current. Only one was a digger which I knew up front (you can tell from the photo's) she admitted she was selfish and wanted to have a rich guy supporting her, I admire her honesty and paid for food nothing more. We walked back towards my place for some "coffee" when at the door she said she needed new shoes. Of course, I knew straight away she wanted me to buy her new shoes so I went along for the ride and we went to a famous shopping mall in Kiev. After going in and out of several stores she finally found her shoes some Adidas sneakers. Subsequently, I said: Ok, you can buy them if you like you don't need my approval. And then she said she didn't have enough money now blabla and that her friend wanted the same shoes and that they only have one pair. I asked how is this possible? For sure they have more pairs in your size. So she actually asked an employee to "confirm" this. I was shocked the guy said this. I'm not stupid, there are plenty of shops with Adidas shoes. So frankly I said, look I'm not going to buy you new shoes. And she bragged on about them being cheap and saying she would pay me back the day later.

My and my girlfriend have a name for these type of girls: насосала на iPhone.

I met my fiancee through a dating app (badoo) on which she was looking for friends (she moved to Kiev from Donetsk) and we chatted first for a whole month before I was coming to Kiev to meet her. I stayed for a week and she refused me to pay anything and she paid everything for both of us. She's by no means rich but has a good job as an analyst but she also supports her parents. Now we share most things evenly.
I guess that's why you recognize a nice and humble girl.

I don't understand why so many guys/men fall for golddiggers. Is it the fake lips and the big titties? My fiancee is stunning without make up (she never wears any).
Just look for humble and sincere women, it's not that difficult if you know where to look.