Author Topic: The rules for the export of children abroad have changed  (Read 372 times)

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2451
  • -Receive: 1860
8/ Feb./ 2018
 In Ukraine, one of the parents can now temporarily take out a child abroad without the permission of the second parent, who has hidden the alimony

This follows from Article 157 of the Family Code of Ukraine, which introduced amendments to Law No. 7277 on Strengthening Liability for Non-Payment of Alimony, which entered into force on February 6.

"One of the parents, with whom the child lives under the court's decision, independently decides on the temporal leave of a child beyond Ukraine for the purpose of treatment, studying a child abroad, rest, in the presence of a certificate issued by the body of the state executive service, the existence of arrears for payment of alimony , the aggregate amount of which exceeds the amount of corresponding payments for six months ", - the new edition of the article says.

A statement of the existence of arrears for the payment of maintenance is issued by the body of the State Bailiffs' Service in accordance with the procedure established by law.

The certificate is issued within 10 days at the request of the payer and valid for one month from the date of issue.

Read also
The Cabinet has complicated the life of single mothers: the money will be less
Also, a debtor who has an arrears in payment of maintenance in the amount that collectively exceeds the amount of relevant payments for 6 months may temporarily restrict the right to drive a vehicle, prohibit the use of firearms, pneumatic weapons, etc.

A new type of administrative penalty is also proposed in the form of social work, which is performed by the person who committed the administrative offense, in time-free from work or study time paid socially useful works, the kind of which will be determined by local self-government bodies.

Recall that on February 6 a simplified procedure for a ban on leaving the territory of Ukraine for parents who did not systematically pay maintenance was enacted  . It is about all non-payers with indebtedness for more than 6 months. Evil non-payers alimony may also be deprived of the ability to manage transport and use officially registered weapons. Such sanctions will apply as long as the parents do not repay their debts.

However, Oleg Slobodian, the assistant chairman of the State Border Service, explained that in order not to issue a  non-payment alimony  abroad, a resolution of the state executor is required.
https://politeka.net/ua/news/589090-dlya-ukrayintsiv-zminilisya-pravila-vivezennya-ditej-za-kordon-shho-potribno-znati/

In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 1609
  • 100% Against jellied eels
First thanks to Mike for posting this.

Second, typical Ukrainian mumble jumble.

Third I read elsewhere that what's happened with the law is this (Note: may not be correct):

- delinquent child support = restrictions on travel; impounding of car by traffic police; forced labor (they claim cleaning up streets); they will put those men on a public internet database so women can search them; and Mike's post says some sort of confiscation of hunting rifles / firearms. 

Fourth, child support and alimony are not the same thing - do they mean this applies to alimony also?  Not clear. 

Ukraine has launched an electronic register naming fathers who fail to pay child support, allowing women to check a man?s credentials before they enter into a relationship, Justice Minister Pavlo Petrenko said Wednesday.

The register has 75,000 names and the men are not allowed to travel abroad if they don't pay for more than six months. Traffic police who stop a driver on the register can impound the vehicle until child support is paid.

The minister spoke only about men on the register but a check of the register showed a few women were also on the list. Petrenko dubbed the register a "Wall of Shame" and said the measure would shame men into paying child support while helping women weed out unsuitable partners.

"Women can check out their future life partner there: if he is on this register, then is it worth having any relationship with him?" he said.

"I also appeal to potential business partners. If he doesn't pay alimony then how reliable a partner in business would he be?"

An official at Ukraine's human rights ombudsman said Ukraine had looked at practices in the United States where forcing parents to pay child support is handled by state and local authorities. Arizona, for example, publishes the name, photograph and the amount owed by parents who fail to pay.

Women still face constraints in Ukrainian society, according to the United Nations. Participation in decision-making remains low while domestic and sexual violence against women and girls is a pressing issue.

According to the new policy, jobless people will be offered community work for up to two months such as cleaning streets or painting houses with earnings going towards child support. "If a person is capable, he has two hands, two legs and he is not disabled, then there is no reason for him not to pay alimony," Petrenko said.

Oleh Lyashko, head of the Radical Party, told reporters in parliament that lawmakers who do not pay child support should incur the additional punishment of being dismissed.

"A woman should be loved, she gave you a part of her life, she supported you, you were with her when she was beautiful, and when she grew older, you left her," Lyashko said.

"All those who betrayed women, all those who abandoned their children, should not only be prohibited from travelling abroad, stripped of their driving license, and sent to do community work, but also deprived of their mandate as deputies."

Ukraine clearly has a problem with abandoned children, but still these idiots can't pass a normal child support law.  If you gave some monkeys crayons to draft a law; they would do better.   Stalinism is just in their blood: In case you missed it, one of the deputies (a radical feminist) wants forced labour for "all those who betrayed women."   :D :D

Sorry, but that's just kaka.  Stalinism dressed up as protection of children.   

I have no argument about children being protected and receiving child support; but the pork they are trying to add on is uncivilized, counter-productive, and prone to be used as an excuse to shake people down in an already lawless country.

* I am looking forward to the Internet Registry of Female Sex Scammers; they should be prohibited from entering sushi restaurants and hooka bars, and banned from having a home internet connection for 2 years.  Women that misuse child support for travel, color contact lenses, hair dye, or iPhones should also be forced to wear blue hats in the metro.
« Last Edit: 16:39 08-Feb-2018 by Reggie »
🇺🇸   Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.  🇺🇸

Offline Ron-n-Sveta

• Vip Lounge member
  • Expat VS
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 50
  • we live here
I am looking forward to the Internet Registry of Female Sex Scammers;

would be interesting to see how long a list would be made just from forum members

I have a few names just off top my head lol

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
I am looking forward to the Internet Registry of Female Sex Scammers;

would be interesting to see how long a list would be made just from forum members

I have a few names just off top my head lol

It is a billion dollar business.

If I had to guess, 100% have had contact with a scammer, whether they realized it or not.

For the lowest level scams, probably 90%.  For example, one of the lowest level scams is when a female insist on meeting at a specific restaurant.  Some of those girls, get paid for bringing you there.  Very common and people don't even realize that's what happened. 

Remember, some of the longer-played scams will even go into marriage or travel abroad.  It's not just the standard dating-agency letter-writing scams.  I can tell you that almost every other week I get some email from a foreign man asking for help.  Dozens since I've been here -- easily.  More recently, I had one where the female (married) insisted the man buy all property (car & flat) in her name; claimed it was for legal reasons.   She just waited out the marriage.

When people hear the word "scam" they usually think of the letter writers or the upscale scammers.  But the upscale scammers are easy to spot, and usually their business model is too.  The serial daters and soft scammers are not as easy to spot.

(Photo: Example of the easy-to-spot upscale  scammers) "I am spoil girl.  I'M NEED ONLY BEST OF THE BEST.  Who looking cooking, a cleaner, taking care of your house and animals can go.  I'm interesting only in hight level man with luxury life.  Moderates don't put my photos in bikini from the Islads and Monaco."

« Last Edit: 11:29 09-Feb-2018 by Reggie »

Offline Glyn Thomas.

• All this work and I get called:
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 717
  • -Receive: 2028
    • Kiev Life
The saddest of all are the scams that lure some guy thousands of miles to meet the girl of his dreams. He pays her rail fare ...gets on a plane and turns up at some rendezvous.. and she is not there.

The whole scam was just to extract the rail fare money for the imaginary girl.

Pretty sick.
I am the shadow of the waxwing slain.. by the false azure of the windowpane...

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
The saddest of all are the scams that lure some guy thousands of miles to meet the girl of his dreams. He pays her rail fare ...gets on a plane and turns up at some rendezvous.. and she is not there.

The whole scam was just to extract the rail fare money for the imaginary girl.

Pretty sick.

Exactly Ace.

Socially inexperiened and introverted NASA Human Resources employee looking for a family woman in Ukraine gets scammed out $10,000; lady doesn't show up.  Naive and in-experienced man = easy target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI

This one is particularly sad: American Widower; his judgment clouded by loneliness and depression.  And his dating experience completely out-of-date because he was happily married for decades.   14 day marriage to a girl from Morocco.  He is out-of-pocket $100,000.  Department of Homeland Security actually had to get involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZp9bK3yVX4

Heart-breaking stuff. 

But as you pointed out, nowadays these scams are being run for small bits of money like "rail fare" as some of the scammers  have branched-out to target parts of the courtship process that unavoidably require some trust.

I have a friend here, just a few weeks ago, had one lady try to lure him to Donetsk  to one of the areas of major fighting and shelling.  He met her on one of those free dating sites.  Probably would have been kidnapped or robbed on arrival.  Thank God he had some common sense and didn't go.  I suspect that these types of situations will be more common as the outlaws in those areas expand their economic activity.

« Last Edit: 07:56 10-Feb-2018 by Reggie »