Author Topic: Warning to Western European Dating Ukrainian Women  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 1609
  • 100% Against jellied eels
2018 Warning - Men in Western Europe Dating Ukrainian Females:
Relating to Relaxed Visa Regime.

In the past two weeks (a relatively short time frame), there have been more than a half-dozen complaints about Ukrainian women traveling to Western Europe and scamming the men there.  This number was reported only in a small business group here -- so understand that  if extrapolated to the general public, it is a huge rise in Ukrainian led scams in Western Europe

I want to stress that it should not be though of as a low number of scams, but that in all likelihood is a really strong uptick in scamming, and seems to have occurred suddenly; it has turned a lot of heads among some friends and colleagues that I have discussed this with; they all seem to agree. 

My opinion, the new visa scheme has opened the doors for this.  It's a rational and obvious inference.   

Some of the Countries Being Scammed:

1. Sweden
2. Italy
3. Germany
4. France
5. to a lesser extent The Netherlands.

Here is how it works.  She will try to use you as a platform for subsidizing her relocation to Western Europe OR as her credit card to pay for a vacation OR scam you out of airfare and not show.

You will be her bank account, travel agent, employment bureau, taxi service.  You will wine and dine her in what for is actually a relocation scam or travel scam.

She will lie to you about the other countries she has visited or will be visiting (sometimes on the same trip!).  They only need an iPhone and only have to open their legs for 15 or 20 min. here or there to pull of the scam.  Sorry to be blunt, but that's what it is.  Very low output required for high returns.

She will lie to you about: her husband, her boyfriend(s) back in Ukraine or elsewhere, whether she has kids, the number of kids, her education, her home town in Ukraine, whether she is a widow/divorced. 

When she is done using you, she will left you drift off wondering if there was some natural distance created in the relationship and that you just 'grew apart.'  They do this to decrease the chances of an angry outburst or quarrel by men who discover what is really going on. 

Some of these girls will sleep with you or give you some form of sexual relief (use your imagination if you need to).  Some may not show up at all.  Some will show up, and then run off to other boyfriends that you effectively paid for them to visit.  Some will string you along for a long time, hoping for repeat trips.  Bottom line: you probably paid for someone's European vacation and played host and travel guide to make it a luxury experience, for (at most)  a meaningless blow job or quick-&-lazy screw.

A friend of a friend just caught one of these ladies in Amsterdam, as in caught today!  She is there right now; was visiting another boyfriend, and has a husband back in Ukraine waiting for her.

I have asked for photos of these ladies, and I will post a couple of them as I get them.   

The first one is Tania, thirty-two years old.  Boyfriend in Italy and Sweden; gets airfare between Ukraine-Sweden-Italy.  If somebody in Sweden or Italy who is a member here knows this one, speak up.  She is looking as a man as a platform to move to Western Europe, nothing more, and is good at playing different men and coordinating her travel. 

🇺🇸   Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.  🇺🇸

Online K24

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 127
Re: Warning to Western European Dating Ukrainian Women
« Reply #1 on: 07:53 04-Mar-2018 »
So where do these people meet these wonderful women?

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
« Reply #2 on: 08:20 04-Mar-2018 »
more than half a dozen? You mean 7 idiots who fell for a gold digger with some good pussy?

Caveat emptor.

You have to be pathetic to fall in love with these girls and I would think most guys understand they're paying for that blowjob or quick screw. Either they don't care because they can afford it or a fool and his money are soon parted.
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: 09:27 04-Mar-2018 »
You have to be pathetic to fall in love with these girls

Why all the judgment?

If you have never seen a situation remotely like this with your own eyes, just chalk it up to luck.

You mean 7 idiots

Not sure why someone that was targeted for a scam in the courtship process automatically becomes an idiot in your mind?

It's a small business group; where I know a couple of the people.  When the topic came up and a high % of the single men from Western Europe, and even people they know from Western Europe, report being targeted in recent months; it's something to talk about. 

There's no scientific polling relating to dating scams (or really anything in Ukraine); it's all word of mouth. 

And this information comes from some people I talk to and deal with; and know. 

They implemented the visa program, and these scammers are pouring in to Western Europe.  Luckily, America, Australia, and Canada are too far away and unrealistic for some of them, so we will see less of them.

You're married like I'm married; luckily we dodged a bullet. 

But I see no need for self-righteous moralizing about the bad luck visited upon some single man looking to start a family in Italy or Sweden.  You need that to feel better about yourself?
« Last Edit: 11:11 04-Mar-2018 by Reggie »

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: 09:46 04-Mar-2018 »

Free singles sites here and Western Europe (see e.g. "I dot ua").

And sometimes from contact in the career environment - pretty girl makes contact, a few sweet flirtations, and it is off to the races.

Another photo: This one is called "Lessy" (Lassie?) and is in Amsterdam now; just a travel scammer looking to relocate herself and kid.  Seriously, nothing about her appearance screams out scammer to me. 

But hey, she's standing on Dutch soil unloading her games this very second. 

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: 11:20 04-Mar-2018 »
I just think all is fair in love and war and you do have to be kind of stupid to fall for these scams.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: 11:40 04-Mar-2018 »
I just think all is fair in love and war and you do have to be kind of stupid to fall for these scams.

Perhaps the dumbest thing written here, ever.

Do you know how many requests for help I get, even from the members here?

"Help Reg, she's screwing the yoga instructor;  she won't let me see my kids and didn't list me as the father; she wants to take the house and move her boyfriend in; she's still secretly married; she disappeared for 2 weeks while I was having surgery; she is talking to her ex boyfriends on VK." 

Big, big list: even among the members here who have stayed in Ukraine and have not bolted to return home.

The reason most don't write these types of problems publicly is (1) they know some self-righteous and moralizing dick will use their plight to embarrass or humiliate them; and (2) they know I generally can be trusted to help and will keep the details of their problem confidential.

Okay, you're a star, I hope you get a gold medal for never being targeted by a romance scam. 

But let me tell you, if it happens to you, and I hope it does not, you will be among the first to run here and require someone to hold your hand and tell you it will be ok.
« Last Edit: 16:00 04-Mar-2018 by Reggie »

Online K24

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 127
« Reply #7 on: 13:10 04-Mar-2018 »

Free singles sites here and Western Europe (see e.g. "I dot ua").

And sometimes from contact in the career environment - pretty girl makes contact, a few sweet flirtations, and it is off to the races.

Surprised about "contact in the career environment" because the more a girl has a good job, the less the financial need for this

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: 15:08 04-Mar-2018 »

Perhaps the dumbest thing written here, ever.

Do you know how many requests for help I get, even from the members here?

"Help Reg, she's screwing the yoga instructor;  she won't let me see my kids and didn't list me as the father; she wants to take the house and move her boyfriend in; she's still secretly married; she disappeared for 2 weeks while I was having surgery; she is talking to her ex boyfriends on VK." 

Big, big list: even among the members here who have stayed in Ukraine and have not bolted to return home.

The reason most don't write these types of problems publicly is (1) they know some self-righteous and moralizing dick will use their plight to embarrass or humiliate them; and (2) they know I generally can be trusted to help and will keep the details of their problem confidential.

Okay, you're a star, I hope you get a gold medal for never being targeted by a romance scam. 

But let me tell you, if it happens to you, and don't hope it does not, you will be among the first to run here and require someone to hold your hand and tell you it will be ok.

Playing nasty games with a man's children is another matter but as for guys who get milked for some honey by a cheating whore. A man can't blame anyone but himself for that. Women can be devious and men can be stupid and vice versa.

I'm not a romantic or sentimental person and I grew up with sisters. I am impervious to feminine beguilement.

Don't be a sappy dope and don't confuse love with an erection. It doesn't surprise me that a large number of people have relationship problems. I just don't understand why you are so concerned about some cheating whores and the guys who fall for them?

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: 15:55 04-Mar-2018 »

guys who get milked for some honey by a cheating whore. A man can't blame anyone but himself for that.

I am impervious to feminine beguilement.

Nice to know Brad Pitt is among the forum members; OK Mr. Pitt, we will get your autograph later.   :D

I hope your ideas are inspired by a few sips of Sunday cognac and not by any sort of standardized thought process.

Now for the 60-90% facing divorce in Ukraine (depending on who you ask) ... and the regular joes who do not have the impenetrable defenses to romance scams that Mr. Pitt has: 

" If the average percentage in Ukraine is 60%, then in the western regions it is 30%, and in the southern and eastern regions it reaches 70%, and sometimes exceeds 80%. Kiev - 50% "

http://www.spirit-ua.com/obyavleniya/semya/75-supruzheskix-par-v-ukraine-razvodyatsya-uzhe-v-pervye-pyat-let-sovmestnoj-zhizni.html

Of course Mr. Pitt, these sorts are problems are only for the low-life idiots.
( The sad part is that some of these Hollywood studs have also been jacked around.)
« Last Edit: 16:01 04-Mar-2018 by Reggie »

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4024
  • -Receive: 1729
  • Gainfully unemployed
« Reply #10 on: 16:01 04-Mar-2018 »

There are a lot of men out there who are seriously looking, but have never been exposed to this sort of thing.  Are some of them losers?  Yes, some are, but most are looking for a wife and get caught up in the hot pics and lose their footing.  Some are the stereotypical old, fat, baldies who couldn?t get a date with a bag lady and they fall for the scams the most.

It was a scammer that launched my own search for an FSU wife.  Fortunately I didn?t fall for it, though I WAS hoping it was real.  I kept hearing those old PSAs ?never send money to someone you don?t know? and I fell out of my chair laughing when the request for money came in.
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: 16:05 04-Mar-2018 »

Bottom Line:   In the courtship process, you have to have some blind trust.   You just do.  And that's what is being exploited. 

Makes no difference if you are Brad Pitt, or a Pirate that hasn't showered in 20 years; there has to be some blind trust to get things moving.

She wants to come and visit; she has no money for the ticket; it's Christmas time.  Not really rocket science to see how people can get roped into something like that.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: 16:17 04-Mar-2018 »
Lady #1

This one is "Marina," as you can see from her photo she was getting her "fiance" to fly her to L.A., when the other man (#2) in Germany found out.  (Seems like Winter is a time for them to increase this activity.)

I'll make an observation: She doesn't look like a whore (some scammers have a 'look'). 

Very easy to hide bad motives.  I can easily see how someone might have thought this lady might make a good partner.

But, as it turns out, she was jacking a couple of dudes to get free vacations and travel abroad.

Lady #2

Don't know the name of this one.  But I know the man involved.  He was thinking with his heart (not his dick).  She took a few photos (yes those types) and selfies in another man's car in Paris, on the same trip.   

Again, nothing screams out scammer on first viewing of these ladies. 

Makes sense: What do they get in those letter writing agencies for scamming some man?  A few hundred UAH?   Here, they can get travel abroad ($2-4k) by freelancing and a platform for relocating to the EU (if you are unlucky to be chosen by them).

« Last Edit: 16:32 04-Mar-2018 by Reggie »

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: 17:39 04-Mar-2018 »
I'm not Brad Pitt but I'm not ugly, not yet even middle aged and I haven't been in the dating game for a long time so yes these scams do seem kind of funny to me.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: 21:24 04-Mar-2018 »
I'm not Brad Pitt but I'm not ugly

OK.  Do you realize you just told a bunch of dudes that you are not ugly? 
If this was Happy Hour, I'd have to tell the bartender to cut you off. 

Listen, some European guys that had/have hopes of having a family got scammed; that's all. 
We just want to make sure no more get scammed.

You're beautiful.  We love you.  Now just drink ginger ale or water, and take a few deep breaths.  You're handsome, we know.  Relax.