Author Topic: the Kremlin-based midget Saves Ukrainians By Not Shooting Down (Another) Airliner  (Read 811 times)

Offline David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1030
  • -Receive: 1340
  • Statue of the Motherland
the Kremlin-based midget revealed on tape in a 2014 interview for a documentary, that he ordered an airline flight originating in Ukraine and thought to have been hijacked by a drunk Turk, to be shot down with 110 passengers aboard.  But, when it turned out the drunk Turk was just joking, the Kremlin-based midget generously recalled the order to down the plane and let everyone live.   
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/12/the Kremlin-based midget-ordered-to-shoot-down-passenger-plane-over-terror-threat.html
The documentary was buried, for years, because the Kremlin-based midget didn't want people to know he had a vulnerable, soft side.

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
He is my Fraking hero. But I would still vote for the fart of a dying pig to rule Russia instead of him.
« Last Edit: 17:13 12-Mar-2018 by Fraucha »

Carlusha

The documentary was buried, for years, because the Kremlin-based midget didn't want people to know he had a vulnerable, soft side.

He was saving it for general release to the a-licking Russian public now that elections have arrived.