Author Topic: Attention Western Euro Men  (Read 828 times)

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 1612
  • 100% Against jellied eels
Attention Western Euro Men
« on: 17:31 13-Mar-2018 »

To all Western Euro Men, particularly those that own a copy of Das Kapital, or those that sometimes secretly wear ladies' underpants while enjoying Lionel Richie albums: 

Defending yourself with a Bavarian Sausage ...

... will not work against the Mexican Drug Gangs that drift into America, Loot, Rape and Behead people.

Thank you for understanding that we, Americans, have a dangerous border with Mexico.  And we cannot defend ourselves with your Bavarian sausages, and that's one of the reasons we allow citizens to defend themselves with firearms.

Please take special notice that we, Americans, do not trust the French or Italian Police to protect us from these drug gangs.

🇺🇸   Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.  🇺🇸

Tnic

Re: Attention Western Euro Men
« Reply #1 on: 17:46 13-Mar-2018 »
 :D :D :D :D

Offline julienp

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 300
« Reply #2 on: 12:42 14-Mar-2018 »
Thank you for understanding that we, Americans, have a dangerous border with Mexico.  And we cannot defend ourselves with your Bavarian sausages, and that's one of the reasons we allow citizens to defend themselves with firearms.

To be fair, considering you are not allowed to handle kinder surprise... It's probably safer for you not to attempt to master the mighty & powerful Bavarian Sausage!

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: 13:29 14-Mar-2018 »

To be fair

Julien, please be honest. 

The French police are not going to come to your rescue in a timely manner if you lived 100 meters from the Mexican drug cartels.

You guys are not even doing a good job of protecting the French people from a handful of Islamists you let into France. 

HTF (How the Frakalak!) are French cops going to protect against Mexican gangs if France had a 3,144 KM border with Mexico?

It's ok Julien; I know you'll run from giving a real answer.  Rub some Nutella on the ouchie; the sting to your pride will go away.
« Last Edit: 13:33 14-Mar-2018 by Reggie »

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: 14:09 14-Mar-2018 »
Julien,

The French Police couldn't even protect Chinese Tourists, so the Chinese government sent Chinese cops to patrol French streets:

"Chinese Officials are expected to assist their counterparts in France on patrols following recent attacks targeting Chinese tourists in Paris, according to the Ministry of Public Security.  It would be the first time that Chinese police have appeared on streets abroad to help local officers combat crimes targeting Chinese tourists, he said."

http://www.youmeshanghai.com/article/chinese-officials-patrolling-in-paris

French cops that can't protect tourists from gypsy children that pick pockets are going to defend against the armed Mexican drug cartels?

Oh brother.  Tell me some more stories. 

You and Frank should be Europe's peace ambassadors to the Mexican Drug cartels.  I'm sure it will work.

I'm betting these guys will be drunk by 1:00 PM.

Neither you, nor Frank, is realistic about how well-armed and violent these guys are.  You seem to think that handing out some bon-bons and flowers will make them go away, or that the cops can save you in time.   
« Last Edit: 14:27 14-Mar-2018 by Reggie »

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
« Reply #5 on: 06:35 15-Mar-2018 »
When I decided to retire, I had many choices on where to live. Mexico was my first pick, I love Mexico, but the drug cartels are way to violent even for me. I decided that the area I wanted to live in was too dangerous for a single American. I took my second pick, Ukraine...and then the Fu cking Russians invaded...

GOD DAMNIT!!!

Offline julienp

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: 08:57 15-Mar-2018 »
Neither you, nor Frank, is realistic about how well-armed and violent these guys are.  You seem to think that handing out some bon-bons and flowers will make them go away, or that the cops can save you in time.
Maybe you need to read twice what I wrote. I said that you need to tackle the root cause : funding, weapons availability & building of gang in jail.

Now you keep putting meme/pictures and anecdotal evidence. But numbers are different... So maybe your police need to take some lessons from the French one :)
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/France/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime

Or keep making excuses that USA is a snowflake and nobody can understand you, because you are attacked by hordes of Mexican, that's an even faster solution... (and don't ever compare Anchorage to Dusseldorf, Canada is so MUCH more dangerous than Belgium or Netherlands :))
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&city1=Anchorage%2C+AK&country2=Germany&city2=Dusseldorf

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: 10:54 15-Mar-2018 »

Maybe you need to read twice what I wrote. I said that you need to tackle the root cause :

funding,
weapons availability &
building of gang in jail.

And you need to read what I wrote:

Mexican drug gangs GET THEIR GUNS FROM THE EASILY CORRUPT-ABLE MEXICAN POLICE AND MEXICAN MILITARY; THEY MAKE THEIR OWN WEAPONS; THEY IMPORT FROM THE INTERNATIONAL ARMS DEALERS; AND THEY USE SIMPLE WEAPONS LIKE MACHETES.

MEXICAN DRUG GANGS COME FROM MEXICO -- AMERICA CANNOT CONTROL "JAIL CONDITIONS" IN MEXICO THAT YOU THINK BREED THE GANGS.

FUNDING: EVEN IF EVERY AMERICAN STOPPED USING MEXICAN DRUGS; THERE ARE STILL ENOUGH FRENCHMEN SNORTING MEXICAN COKE TO PROVIDE THE GANGS A REASON TO CONTINUE.  CAN YOU STOP THE FRENCH FROM SNORTING COKE?  OK.

Do I need to write this in French so you understand?   

Les 'bang bang' made and bought dans L'Mexique.  ok?

Les fusils sont fabriques ou achetes au Mexique; est-ce que tu comprends ou tu vis dans un fantasme.

It's amazing that you and Frank seem to think you can sprinkle a little EU Glitter and Balloons on the violent drug gangs and make it unnecessary for Americans living near the border to have a means (firearms) to defend themselves. 

Honestly, it would be funny as f..k to see you and Frank go to Juarez Mexico and try to negotiate with the gangs there. 

The only thing these gangs understand is when their victims can shoot back.

If a person even glances at the gangs in a way that they don't like; their picture goes on the wall and the police start looking for body parts.

« Last Edit: 11:19 15-Mar-2018 by Reggie »

Offline julienp

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: 22:03 18-Mar-2018 »
Maybe you need to read twice what I wrote. I said that you need to tackle the root cause :

funding,
weapons availability &
building of gang in jail.

And you need to read what I wrote:

Mexican drug gangs GET THEIR GUNS FROM THE EASILY CORRUPT-ABLE MEXICAN POLICE AND MEXICAN MILITARY; THEY MAKE THEIR OWN WEAPONS; THEY IMPORT FROM THE INTERNATIONAL ARMS DEALERS; AND THEY USE SIMPLE WEAPONS LIKE MACHETES.
Random claim 1 : about 11 percent had bought the firearm at a retail store, a pawn shop, a flea market or a gun show. Another 37 percent had gotten it from a friend or family member. About 40 percent said they got it illegally on the black market, from a drug dealer or by stealing it.
So close to 50% did not import it from Mexico. Don't you realize how ridiculous it is to claim that gangs would have to import weapons from Mexico in US when you can ask cousin Bob to buy one for you (or a friend of Bob or an unlisted sales with someone not too mexican looking)
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fv9311.pdf

In fact it's totally the other way around, US guns are used in crime in Mexico : https://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-sugarmann/90-percent-of-mexican-cri_b_218156.html

MEXICAN DRUG GANGS COME FROM MEXICO -- AMERICA CANNOT CONTROL "JAIL CONDITIONS" IN MEXICO THAT YOU THINK BREED THE GANGS.
Random claim 2 :
Local neighborhood-based gangs and drug crews continue to pose the most significant criminal threat in most communities

US-based gangs have established strong working relationships with Central American and MDTOs to perpetrate illicit cross-border activity, as well as with some organized crime groups in some regions of the United States. US-based gangs and MDTOs are establishing wide-reaching drug networks; assisting in the smuggling of drugs, weapons, and illegal immigrants along the Southwest Border; and serving as enforcers for MDTO interests on the US side of the border.
MTDO are your favorite mexican one
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment#Key-Findings

FUNDING: EVEN IF EVERY AMERICAN STOPPED USING MEXICAN DRUGS; THERE ARE STILL ENOUGH FRENCHMEN SNORTING MEXICAN COKE TO PROVIDE THE GANGS A REASON TO CONTINUE.  CAN YOU STOP THE FRENCH FROM SNORTING COKE?  OK.
Random claim 3 : I will let you guess which country it is about...

world's largest consumer of cocaine (shipped from Colombia through Mexico and the Caribbean), Colombian heroin, and Mexican heroin and marijuana; major consumer of ecstasy and Mexican methamphetamine; minor consumer of high-quality Southeast Asian heroin; illicit producer of cannabis, marijuana, depressants, stimulants, hallucinogens, and methamphetamine; money-laundering center

But sure, everybody knows that when the biggest consumer of a product decrease it's consumption, it has no impact on producers...

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2086.html

So the original claim is US need weapons to protect against Mexican gang roaming US raping & beheading soccer mom.
To which I replied, USA would need less weapons if you would decrease the funding of drugs gang (ie less drug use), decreased weapon availability (so not buying weapons more easily than kinder surprise eggs) & decrease gang free-training in american jail (for american, not mexican) so less incarceration more re-integration

PS : I already know the answer I will get... Bigger font, more pictures, more anecdotes

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: 22:42 18-Mar-2018 »

Gang members have guns.   

The police can't protect everyone.

People have a right to defend themselves against gang members with guns.

Oui or Non?

Tnic

« Reply #10 on: 04:14 19-Mar-2018 »
A oui.

Offline julienp

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: 09:04 20-Mar-2018 »
Gang members have guns.   
Did I ever wrote you can't have a gun ? To ban jail ? To 100% stop drugs ?

You are so stuck in your ideology war that you can't even read words properly. Anyone that disagree with you is an enemy that you have to attack & insult.
All you see is extreme black & white, you can't understand the concept of compromise, moderation, of rights & obligation
"USA has the highest incarceration rate in the world" -> "YOU WANT TO BAN JAIL !!!"
"USA is the highest consumer of cocaine" -> "YOU FRENCH STOP FIRST TO SNORT COCAINE !!!!"
"you can buy an AR-15 more easily than a kinder surprise" -> "YOU WANT TO BAN GUN !!!!"

You never back your claim with any numbers or statistics, just shocking pictures.

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: 09:50 20-Mar-2018 »

"USA is the highest consumer of cocaine" -> "YOU FRENCH STOP FIRST TO SNORT COCAINE !!!!"

You never back your claim with any numbers or statistics, just shocking pictures.

Here you go Princess.  France snorts its share of coke; so maybe not smart to suggest that Drug Gangs will disappear or change jobs IF AMERICANS stop using drugs.   French men need to stop blaming their shortcomings on America; it's not manly. 

Seems like there are plenty of French people snorting the white powder the gangs are selling.

you can buy an AR-15 more easily than a kinder surprise

OK, now you produce some "statistics" about AR-15s being easier to buy than "Kinder Surprise."   :D

Listen, if you want me to buy you a kinder surprise just to stop your whining, I will.  I will even throw in some flowers and a Teddy Bear.

Believe me, arguing with you and Frank is just like arguing with the Scientologists that come to the door: You can tell them there is no such thing as "planet Zazu Bazu", but they will just go on talking about that.

KINDER SURPRISE

The product is sold primarily to children (or for children).  It has small plastic parts that are a choking hazard; and the factories that made that cheap plastic crap used chemicals and dyes that are not fit for human consumption.  There are rules about putting things like plastic in food; especially for items consumed mostly by children. 

You want to compare guns to food?   What type of idiotic point are you trying to make?  You think Toddlers are being sold AR-15s in America?  What Julien?  I don't want to steal your thunder.   Make your point (and give statistics).   
« Last Edit: 10:26 20-Mar-2018 by Reggie »

Tnic

« Reply #13 on: 11:58 20-Mar-2018 »
Gang members have guns.   

All you see is extreme black & white, you can't understand the concept of compromise, moderation, of rights & obligation

When it comes to Freedom there IS only Black or White.

You cannot be a little Free just as one cannot be a little pregnant.  You either are or you are not.

I and millions of other Americans choose Freedom over a little false security.  Maybe this concept is difficult for many Europeans to understand having centuries long histories of being ruled over by monarchies or worse.  America was born out of rebellion and we remain the world's rebels.  And for most of us, Proudly so.

Viva le revolution, eh?

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: 18:11 20-Mar-2018 »

One day, I hope Julien and Frank will return from planet "Kinder Surprise" and just say like men ... 'yes, it's okay to own a gun, and to shoot back if you live in these types of areas.  Let's start the debate there.' 

Then maybe a real discussion can follow: