Author Topic: Reggie's IQ test  (Read 485 times)

Carlusha

Reggie's IQ test
« on: 11:04 08-Apr-2018 »

I cracked this one over this morning's coffee (covfefe).

The answer is staring at us .....  SALO

I will get my coat.  ::) :-X :(

Tnic

Re: Reggie's IQ test
« Reply #1 on: 12:23 08-Apr-2018 »
 I got little big man in blue coat, but salo does make more sense after a mere 1 degree shift in confluence coefficient.  :D :D :D

Offline Reggie

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 1612
  • 100% Against jellied eels
Re: Reggie's IQ test
« Reply #2 on: 15:05 08-Apr-2018 »
That's the translation of my passport in Ukraine.  ;) 

But in all seriousness, some people think that the militias in Ukraine can just take over, modernize and govern Ukraine, without creating a catastrophe wrapped in pure tragedy.

They don't seem to understand the type of people that are required to run a government, for example, to run a national bank (including their professional and educational backgrounds). 

Educational and Employment profiles of the people that run America's National Bank.
https://www.federalreserve.gov/econres/theeconomists.htm

I posted this MEME on the other thread, but also as a serious challenge to people that think militias arbitrarily taking control of civilian government institutions in Ukraine, will somehow lead to progress and modernization.   Funny and scary at the same time. 

I'm pretty sure Ol' Matt at the Federal Reserve will think it's a bad idea for Azov to be in charge of Ukraine's budgetary policy, fiscal policy, money supply.    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.  Someone should ask him.    :D
« Last Edit: 01:15 09-Apr-2018 by Reggie »
🇺🇸   Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.  🇺🇸