Author Topic: Julian Assange Charged by U.S., But With What?  (Read 598 times)

Offline David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1030
  • -Receive: 1340
  • Statue of the Motherland
An Assistant US Attorney accidently revealed that Assange has been secretly charged with offenses in an accidently public communication with a Judge, telling the Judge to keep the Assange bit under his hat.  You may be aware that Assange is at grave risk of being evicted from his room at the Ecuadoran Embassy in London, for embarassing the new Ecuadoran president and bad personal hygiene and not cleaning his room.  He also does not take proper care of his cat, whose name changes, depending upon who is interviewing him.  The Embassy took his internet away and Wikileaks is presently under a subordinate's management.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/julian-assange-has-been-charged-prosecutors-reveal-in-inadvertent-court-filing/ar-BBPLjyo?ocid=spartanntp
« Last Edit: 06:59 16-Nov-2018 by David Rochlin »

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
Re: Julian Assange Charged by U.S., But With What?
« Reply #1 on: 05:31 17-Nov-2018 »
An Assistant US Attorney accidently revealed that Assange has been secretly charged with offenses in an accidently public communication with a Judge, telling the Judge to keep the Assange bit under his hat.  You may be aware that Assange is at grave risk of being evicted from his room at the Ecuadoran Embassy in London, for embarassing the new Ecuadoran president and bad personal hygiene and not cleaning his room.  He also does not take proper care of his cat, whose name changes, depending upon who is interviewing him.  The Embassy took his internet away and Wikileaks is presently under a subordinate's management.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/julian-assange-has-been-charged-prosecutors-reveal-in-inadvertent-court-filing/ar-BBPLjyo?ocid=spartanntp

A dirty room, poor hygiene, embarrassing the President......sounds like an online gamer to me.

Tnic

Re: Julian Assange Charged by U.S., But With What?
« Reply #2 on: 06:55 17-Nov-2018 »

A dirty room, poor hygiene, embarrassing the President......sounds like an online gamer to me.

In his mom's basement, usually.  :D