Author Topic: Salt brine  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Danno99

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 94
Salt brine
« on: 11:09 15-Jan-2019 »
Before Ukraine, I never heard that the salt stuff was corrosive except to cars fenders.

Has anyone experienced a problem with shoes etc?

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/street-salt-the-true-symbol-of-russias-capital-63899

Montaigne's axiom: "Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
Re: Salt brine
« Reply #1 on: 11:32 15-Jan-2019 »
Before Ukraine, I never heard that the salt stuff was corrosive except to cars fenders.

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/street-salt-the-true-symbol-of-russias-capital-63899

It's also good for making soil infertile if you happen to be a farmer in South Africa and your farm is stolen by the government.
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Tnic

« Reply #2 on: 16:40 15-Jan-2019 »

It's also good for making soil infertile if you happen to be a farmer in South Africa and your farm is stolen by the government.

They won't need to waste their money on salt.  The idiots that get the farm will run it into uselessness in a year anyway.  Including stripping all the copper out of the house and building a tin shanty next to it.

Liberalism at its worst.

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: 17:22 15-Jan-2019 »

They won't need to waste their money on salt.  The idiots that get the farm will run it into uselessness in a year anyway.  Including stripping all the copper out of the house and building a tin shanty next to it.

Liberalism at its worst.
\
@tnic, I hate to be a pedantic asshole but it's who I am. Liberalism was founded by John Locke i.e., the right to life, liberty and property and was one of the main ideas behind the American revolution. The situation in SA is the exact opposite of liberalism. The post-structional identity politics in the US which I assume you are referring to came from degenerate French "intellectuals" like Jacques Lacan, Julia Kristeva and Michael Fraking Foucalt in the 60's and 70's after they were ran out of europe for trying to whitewash Stalin's crimes that weren't revealed to the west until Solzhenitsyn published "The Gulag Archipelago", another book I doubt you've read.   

If you want to call yourself a conservative and rant about progressives, that would at least make sense.

I know, I know "you smart ass bitch " " something something "muh president".

I'm sure your commanding officers had a lot of fun with grunts like you. I'm looking forward to the facebook meme you'll post to express your sophisticated worldview and yes I'm in a poopty mood today and ready to fight for liberal ideals like knowing what the Frak you are talking about.

Anyways, back to OP's topic. Salt is great for many things like cleaning wood cutting boards, preserving meats and most importantly pouring into the wounds of your victims.
« Last Edit: 17:36 15-Jan-2019 by kyivkpic »

Tnic

« Reply #4 on: 20:36 15-Jan-2019 »
Here ya go.

Offline Kord

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 541
  • -Receive: 341
« Reply #5 on: 03:48 16-Jan-2019 »

Yeah, it will eat leather shoes if you're not careful.
Also chews through the rubber on shoes, only a problem if the steel left exposed out of the ground doesn't poke holes in your uppers first.

Leave it to ukes to cut steel off with a torch above the surface of a football pitch lol
Lazy inconsiderate sods

Tnic

« Reply #6 on: 03:58 16-Jan-2019 »

Also chews through the rubber on shoes, only a problem if the steel left exposed out of the ground doesn't poke holes in your uppers first.

Leave it to ukes to cut steel off with a torch above the surface of a football pitch lol
Lazy inconsiderate sods

Mostly done at night and sold for scrap the next day to buy more vodka.  Just vodka, no salo.  Salo is a luxury item for them.  Then you'll find them passed out in the park.....or the sidewalk..............or the freakin street.

Offline Kord

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: 04:10 16-Jan-2019 »

Lazy inconsiderate sods

Mostly done at night and sold for scrap the next day to buy more vodka.  Just vodka, no salo.  Salo is a luxury item for them.  Then you'll find them passed out in the park.....or the sidewalk..............or the freakin street.
Wodka! What a waste of kopeki comrade!
Real Man drink Spiritus from Apteka!
Haven't you ever seen those small bottles with red writing on the labels empty around street markets? The same dumping ground for used needles...
Usually right in front of a Lombard or gambling establishment...

Hard times require hard decisions Comrade!
Drink! Smoke! No food for Babi!

Tnic

« Reply #8 on: 08:08 17-Jan-2019 »
Apologies to Danno for the interruptions.

The vitriol (see?  I IS edumacated) has been split off into a new thread.

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
« Reply #9 on: 10:39 17-Jan-2019 »
But this was an article about MOSCOW and their woes...who fu ck ing cares? Hell most of them don't have real shoes anyway, just cheap knockoffs.

Offline Danno99

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: 14:28 24-Jan-2019 »

Liberalism at its worst.
\
@tnic, I hate to be a pedantic asshole but it's who I am. Liberalism was founded by John Locke i.e., the right to life, liberty and property and was one of the main ideas behind the American revolution. The situation in SA is the exact opposite of liberalism. The post-structional identity politics in the US which I assume you are referring to came from degenerate French "intellectuals" like Jacques Lacan, Julia Kristeva and Michael Fraking Foucalt in the 60's and 70's after they were ran out of europe for trying to whitewash Stalin's crimes that weren't revealed to the west until Solzhenitsyn published "The Gulag Archipelago", another book I doubt you've read.   

If you want to call yourself a conservative and rant about progressives, that would at least make sense.

I know, I know "you smart ass bitch " " something something "muh president".

I'm sure your commanding officers had a lot of fun with grunts like you. I'm looking forward to the facebook meme you'll post to express your sophisticated worldview and yes I'm in a poopty mood today and ready to fight for liberal ideals like knowing what the Frak you are talking about.

Anyways, back to OP's topic. Salt is great for many things like cleaning wood cutting boards, preserving meats and most importantly pouring into the wounds of your victims.

And Faggot is a bundle of sticks.  Gay means happy.
Definitions change to whatever common understanding that takes place.
This is exactly why Liberals work so hard to control language. For example, right now they are changing the meaning of Racism to limit its application to whites only. <<One must have power over others to be a racist>> No doubt this new definition is already in some dictionaries.
Another is -marriage- it now has an expended meaning.
LIBERAL and LIBERALISM in the American modern context hs been also redefined and it wasn't hard to do since few people could ever tell you anything about Locke, schools dont have time for such silliness when they have MLK, condoms, and Social justice to cover.

Offline Kord

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: 19:47 24-Jan-2019 »
@Danno
For example, right now they are changing the meaning of Racism to limit its application to whites only. <<One must have power over others to be a racist>> No doubt this new definition is already in some dictionaries
Wow...
Would like to see this reference or thread...
Call Rev. Al, it seems his day is here
« Last Edit: 14:37 26-Jan-2019 by Kord »

Offline Danno99

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: 11:21 25-Jan-2019 »
For example, right now they are changing the meaning of Racism to limit its application to whites only. <<One must have power over others to be a racist>> No doubt this new definition is already in some dictionaries.

Wow...

Its been here for twenty years bro, you were alseep :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prejudice_plus_power

These are working definitions is training, both govt, and corporations.

I know someone very well who is right now taking a course to advance his law enforcement creds. The complete nature of the class is this stuff. Of course, he needs a good grade so it restrains him and the others who can only occasionally call B.S. on the material.

I will ask him what Textbook they are using and post it.

It's no longer 1980, where people can consider these movements and the influence they have as California-quirks. This is all of the academia, which controls research which guides lawmaking. It promotes or shuts down ideas and critiques it finds counterproductive. It equips and sends out disciples into the billion dollar Diversity industry.
Do you think the accountants at Gillette, came up with the idea for their -lecture to men video? I bet if you check, they have a well-funded, Diversity
and social conscience sounding department...... they have to, it is how they pay into the "Diversity Protection Racket."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2DQ4TWAmIg

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: 14:22 25-Jan-2019 »
For example, right now they are changing the meaning of Racism to limit its application to whites only. <<One must have power over others to be a racist>> No doubt this new definition is already in some dictionaries.

Wow...

Its been here for twenty years bro, you were alseep :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prejudice_plus_power

These are working definitions is training, both govt, and corporations.

I know someone very well who is right now taking a course to advance his law enforcement creds. The complete nature of the class is this stuff. Of course, he needs a good grade so it restrains him and the others who can only occasionally call B.S. on the material.

I will ask him what Textbook they are using and post it.

It's no longer 1980, where people can consider these movements and the influence they have as California-quirks. This is all of the academia, which controls research which guides lawmaking. It promotes or shuts down ideas and critiques it finds counterproductive. It equips and sends out disciples into the billion dollar Diversity industry.
Do you think the accountants at Gillette, came up with the idea for their -lecture to men video? I bet if you check, they have a well-funded, Diversity
and social conscience sounding department...... they have to, it is how they pay into the "Diversity Protection Racket."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2DQ4TWAmIg

I never wrote that, wtf.

« Last Edit: 14:39 25-Jan-2019 by kyivkpic »

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: 15:16 25-Jan-2019 »

And Faggot is a bundle of sticks.  Gay means happy.
Definitions change to whatever common understanding that takes place.
This is exactly why Liberals work so hard to control language. For example, right now they are changing the meaning of Racism to limit its application to whites only. <<One must have power over others to be a racist>> No doubt this new definition is already in some dictionaries.
Another is -marriage- it now has an expended meaning.
LIBERAL and LIBERALISM in the American modern context hs been also redefined and it wasn't hard to do since few people could ever tell you anything about Locke, schools dont have time for such silliness when they have MLK, condoms, and Social justice to cover.

Fair enough, but it's much darker than just Orwellian twisting of history and language. Carlin spelled it out well. There's a reason education sucks.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQepXUhJ98

John Taylor Gatto, a teacher for decades and Teacher of the Year multiple times in New York for getting amazing results with inner city kids, wrote some great books: "The Underground History of American Education" and "Dumbing Us Down". He's also a great speaker. He explains all the functions of public schooling a century ago.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

Chomsky of course knows what it's all about too.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVqMAlgAnlo