Expatriate Cafe > Fun, Games and Jokes

RUSSIA SAYS "SUPER SOLDIERS" CAN CRASH COMPUTERS WITH TELEPATHY

(1/1)

UKUA:
I couldn't happily post this anywhere other than "Fun, Games and Jokes". I checked the dates of both source and report to ensure they were not dated 1st April.

According to a report in the official magazine of its Defense Ministry, Russian "super-soldiers" are able to use "parapsychology" techniques to crash enemy computers, access the minds of foreign soldiers, and read documents inside locked safes - abilities they gained, according to the article, from telepathic dolphins they can now communicate with.

The report is almost certainly nonsense. But it does raise questions about the ambitions - and perhaps dysfunctions - of Russia's military.

Russia's super-soldiers are parapsychologists

Tnic:
Well, playing with dolphins is better than staring at goats I guess.

Ted:
Poor stupid fu cke rs have to resort to outrageous bull s hi t like this....the end is near for Russia for sure.

AkMike:
Another vodka soaked trance...

David Rochlin:
Are these the dolphins trained by the military that Russia stole from Ukraine during the invasion of Crimea?  Do Russian Naval officers communicate with them via S?ance? 
https://www.newsweek.com/ukraines-dolphin-army-dead-after-refusing-russian-military-takeover-says-kiev-929407

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version