Author Topic: RUSSIA SAYS "SUPER SOLDIERS" CAN CRASH COMPUTERS WITH TELEPATHY  (Read 213 times)

Offline UKUA

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 155
  • -Receive: 187
I couldn't happily post this anywhere other than "Fun, Games and Jokes". I checked the dates of both source and report to ensure they were not dated 1st April.

According to a report in the official magazine of its Defense Ministry, Russian "super-soldiers" are able to use "parapsychology" techniques to crash enemy computers, access the minds of foreign soldiers, and read documents inside locked safes - abilities they gained, according to the article, from telepathic dolphins they can now communicate with.

The report is almost certainly nonsense. But it does raise questions about the ambitions - and perhaps dysfunctions - of Russia's military.

Russia's super-soldiers are parapsychologists

« Last Edit: 15:52 07-Apr-2019 by UKUA »

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4042
  • -Receive: 1741
  • Gainfully unemployed
Well, playing with dolphins is better than staring at goats I guess.
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3116
  • -Receive: 4846
  • What's the future ever done for me?
Poor stupid fu cke rs have to resort to outrageous bull s hi t like this....the end is near for Russia for sure.
« Last Edit: 19:49 07-Apr-2019 by Fraucha »
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2473
  • -Receive: 1869
Another vodka soaked trance...
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1001
  • -Receive: 1317
  • Statue of the Motherland
Are these the dolphins trained by the military that Russia stole from Ukraine during the invasion of Crimea?  Do Russian Naval officers communicate with them via S?ance? 
https://www.newsweek.com/ukraines-dolphin-army-dead-after-refusing-russian-military-takeover-says-kiev-929407