Author Topic: I'm my own Grandpa - Split from: Salt brine  (Read 2659 times)

Tnic

Re: I'm my own Grandpa - Split from: Salt brine
« Reply #30 on: 07:41 19-Jan-2019 »
"Its BIG....................if its true"   ::)

Yeah Buzzfeed the same wanna be "news" site that trotted out the demonstrably false Dossier is now (thus far) the lead um "news" service to be reporting that Cohen has the goods on Teflon Don?

SERIOUSLY??
 :D :D :D :D

The Five Reacts to the Cohen Trump Buzzfeed Report
https://youtu.be/NySXWJa87U4
« Last Edit: 07:44 19-Jan-2019 by Tnic »

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
« Reply #31 on: 10:02 19-Jan-2019 »
I never mentioned buzzfeed, which generally is bullpoop and will publish anything for clicks.  Calling for impeachment from a buzzfeed story is stupid and it's not evidence. That story came out after my posts. When I said Cohen was throwing Trump under the bus I was referring to Michael's tweet:

As for the @WSJ article on poll rigging, what I did was at the direction of and for the sole benefit of @realDonaldTrump @POTUS. I truly regret my blind loyalty to a man who doesn?t deserve it. 

Let's wait untll Mueller's report is finished and Mr. Cohen testifies.

Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Tnic

« Reply #32 on: 07:26 20-Jan-2019 »
Well SNAP!

Even Mueller calls it a Nothing Berger (a Killary term, btw)

:D :D :D
https://youtu.be/kbDimQaJD8w

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
« Reply #33 on: 23:25 28-Mar-2019 »
If you wish for me apologize, Tnic, I will. I thought things would turn out differently and I was rude but that's the fashion. The report hasn not been released. Barr says it does not exonerate him. There is a lot arguments to made about trying to save the legitimacy of presidential power (you really think that babbling old man is running things?)

I really don't want nor have time to pick this argument up. I would rather try to salvage a friendship, make a few points and bow out. I left America and several reasons were political/cultural. Things haven't improved since. My home is Ukraine. This forun is abour Ukraine. If you like Trump, whatever, but I think he is extremely bad and dangerous for Ukraine. Period. Paul Manafort. Period. I can't get into this without getting emotuonal. Euromaidan. My wife down there the morning of the sniper shootings. Putting my child asleep to sound of bombs . Manafort was there. Trump hired him. He is prison. Period. Americans polrics I don't understand anymore. I left. Enjoy the show and I hope this all works our for the best. If we meet I would buy you a beer and say this all fave to face and ask to change the subject. Poltics sucks, I usually don't get sucked in but... I regret and I was wrong (it's still not over but who the Frak knows what next now)

I have two jobs now, one with free massages so I don't have time fight with you old bastards. Take care, guys. Enjoy the spring.
« Last Edit: 11:41 29-Mar-2019 by kyivkpic »
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
« Reply #34 on: 03:28 29-Mar-2019 »
If you wish for me apologize, Tnic, I will. I thought things would turn out differently and I was rude but that's the fashion. The report hasn not been released. Barr says it does exonerate him. There is a lot arguments to made about trying to save the legitimacy of presidential power (you really think that babbling old man is running things?)

I really don't want nor have time to pick this argument up. I would rather try to salvage a friendship, make a few points and bow out. I left America and several reasons were political/cultural. Things haven't improved since. My home is Ukraine. This forun is abour Ukraine. If you like Trump, whatever, but I think he is extremely bad and dangerous for Ukraine. Period. Paul Manafort. Period. I can't get into this without getting emotuonal. Euromaidan. My wife down there the morning of the sniper shootings. Putting my child asleep to sound of bombs . Manafort was there. Trump hired him. He is prison. Period. Americans polrics I don't understand anymore. I left. Enjoy the show and I hope this all works our for the best. If we meet I would buy you a beer and say this all fave to face and ask to change the subject. Poltics sucks, I usually don't get sucked in but... I regret and I was wrong (it's still not over but who the Frak knows what next now)

I have two jobs now, one with free massages so I don't have time fight with you old bastards. Take care, guys. Enjoy the spring.

Just FYI, why the hell do you think I play video games and watch Science Fiction tv shows and movies? Because now at my age, BUT NOT as old as SOME of us....I can afford to say Reggie off to things I no longer have control over. My days of total media and government mistrust started while in M.I.   Like you, Ukraine is my home, my politics should consist of the elections in a few weeks, trying to get my Lymphedema under control (and ask why my legs and not my dick...) and finding a reliable source of ingredients for Mexican food.  The Trump years have been funny, entertaining and also sad as it seems those that dislike him for whatever reason have entered the realm of chaos at the edge of a cliff with only rootless grass to hold on to.

You guys patch things up. No need to let politics reggie us up in our later years.

Tnic

« Reply #35 on: 03:33 29-Mar-2019 »
No worries KP.

Just one point.  Trump ran on AMERICA first.  Its up to the Ukrainian President to put UA first.  And it WAS Trump that signed off on sending lethal aid instead of sleeping bags.

This old fart's going back to his morning coffee now.