Expatriate Life > I recommend

Best Dental Clinic in Kyiv?

(1/1)

Sarah543:
Hello Everyone!

I have just joined this forum. I'm a historian, with a PhD, currently writing my second book in western Ukraine. I am coming to Kiev soon.

Can anyone recommend an EXCELLENT dental clinic in Kiev? One with Western technology and dentists trained in the West?

A corner piece of my crown broke off last night. I need a dentist urgently, but I've had bad experiences with medical care in cities near me.

I am especially interested in finding a bio-dentist (one that avoids toxic materials).

If you have any ideas, please share them. Thank you in advance! :-*

All the best,

Sarah

UKUA:
The same question was asked back in April without any response. See:

Expatua - On the hunt for English-speaking doctors in Kyiv

We are Odessa based (when we are in Ukraine, that is) so are unable to help for Kyiv based dentists.

Kharoche:
I had work done here. Excellent job. Better than any Dentist I had back in the States at a fraction of the price. Modern Clinic, western technology.

It's called Prima Clinic. Here is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/General-Dentist/%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%80-PRIMA-Clinic-347238315471604/

Excuse the link mess. Couldn't figure out the hyperlink process here....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version