Author Topic: The price of Ukraine getting EU travel  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Danno99

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 93

Montaigne's axiom: "Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3095
  • -Receive: 4811
  • What's the future ever done for me?
Re: The price of Ukraine getting EU travel
« Reply #1 on: 04:05 19-Jul-2019 »
Gay-trans parades everywhere.

https://www.sloviansk.com.ua/v-slavianske-y-sviatohorske-mozhet-projty-prajd-parad/?fbclid=IwAR3OHaQx2kbThIyaEFva6B-XgXcaJDqAVfYrlNN6nfVUUaRSO515zMBHUgQ

They aren't hurting anyone. But this attitude: "?We respect the right of each person to take the position he wants, but we also respect the desire of the majority of the city?s population to protect themselves and their children by imposing alien values ​​and orientations,? the Public Council said.

Protect them from alien values???  So does that hold up for anyone, Chinese, or Kenyans or Irish coming to Ukraine....or just Gays?
Ukraine needs to get with the times, someday the gays will ban together as a political force and use that power in the voting booth.

In the meantime, check out POSE Season 1 and 2.
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Offline Danno99

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 93
« Reply #2 on: 21:40 26-Jul-2019 »
Your position seems to be - No matter how perverted a person's lifestyle is he has the right to be treated as normal.
Your opinion is the pathway to not just normalizing the perverse and dysfunction but also imposing that on others by force of law as we see going on everywhere.
The recent news event being trannies demanding other was their balls. (And the absurdity will continue.)

That you would try to lump Asians and others into this class is odd.
Montaigne's axiom: "Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3095
  • -Receive: 4811
  • What's the future ever done for me?
« Reply #3 on: 04:57 27-Jul-2019 »
Intolerance anyone?

Perversion? By what standards? Puritan values? We are the only animals that have such unnatural values.

I used Chinese and Kenyans and Irish as examples of different societies who have different values (could have named any other human societies), just like the LGBT community is a different society with different values, or was that concept to difficult for you to grasp? People who dish shade on the LGBT community and resort to violence against them because they are 'thinking different or prefer something else other than the opposite sex' are insecure and ignorant at best. Do we need some funky outdated religion's writing to tell us how to live and think and eat? Or has free will simply gone out the fu cki ng window?

I do draw the line at sexual relations between humans, and let's say for example small or large farm animals (could have said house pets and forest creatures, etc.), in case you were thinking I would say ANYTHING goes.  The future of sexbots needs to be addressed at some point but hey, remember FREE WILL?
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.