Business and jobs > Setting up a business

private entrepreneur (without residency need)

(1/1)

julienp:
Has anyone recently set up a private entrepreneur entity (not an LLC) to work as freelance ?
I have checked on the BBCU website, but their brochure is focused on LLC and getting residency permit (I sent them a mail anyway)

I already have a PR and a tax ID (so I don't plan to do that to get residency).
From what I read, it seems as simple as filling a form online... Can't be true :)

Ted:

--- Quote from: julienp on 16:32 05-Nov-2019 ---Has anyone recently set up a private entrepreneur entity (not an LLC) to work as freelance ?
I have checked on the BBCU website, but their brochure is focused on LLC and getting residency permit (I sent them a mail anyway)

I already have a PR and a tax ID (so I don't plan to do that to get residency).
From what I read, it seems as simple as filling a form online... Can't be true :)

--- End quote ---

First!

In answer: No I haven't :-(

But: Props to you for using the word SIMPLE and not invalidating the message by using the word UKRAINE in it.

julienp:

--- Quote from: Fraucha on 04:14 06-Nov-2019 ---But: Props to you for using the word SIMPLE and not invalidating the message by using the word UKRAINE in it.

--- End quote ---
Some guy promised a governement in a smartphone !

btw, the BBCU address is dead so it seems that nobody took over the business after Glyn moved out

UKUA:

--- Quote from: julienp on 15:07 08-Nov-2019 ---
btw, the BBCU address is dead so it seems that nobody took over the business after Glyn moved out

--- End quote ---

It's still for sale if anyone is interested. Apparently, according to the Boss, the BBCU website needs him to fly to Kyiv and make a 330 UAH deposit in a bank and then send a copy of the receipt to the Web provider.

Ukraine is still in the dark ages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version