Author Topic: private entrepreneur (without residency need)  (Read 1425 times)

Offline julienp

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 108
  • -Receive: 289
private entrepreneur (without residency need)
« on: 16:32 05-Nov-2019 »
Has anyone recently set up a private entrepreneur entity (not an LLC) to work as freelance ?
I have checked on the BBCU website, but their brochure is focused on LLC and getting residency permit (I sent them a mail anyway)

I already have a PR and a tax ID (so I don't plan to do that to get residency).
From what I read, it seems as simple as filling a form online... Can't be true :)

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3120
  • -Receive: 4849
  • What's the future ever done for me?
Re: private entrepreneur (without residency need)
« Reply #1 on: 04:14 06-Nov-2019 »
Has anyone recently set up a private entrepreneur entity (not an LLC) to work as freelance ?
I have checked on the BBCU website, but their brochure is focused on LLC and getting residency permit (I sent them a mail anyway)

I already have a PR and a tax ID (so I don't plan to do that to get residency).
From what I read, it seems as simple as filling a form online... Can't be true :)

First!

In answer: No I haven't :-(

But: Props to you for using the word SIMPLE and not invalidating the message by using the word UKRAINE in it.
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Offline julienp

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 108
  • -Receive: 289
« Reply #2 on: 15:07 08-Nov-2019 »
But: Props to you for using the word SIMPLE and not invalidating the message by using the word UKRAINE in it.
Some guy promised a governement in a smartphone !

btw, the BBCU address is dead so it seems that nobody took over the business after Glyn moved out

Offline UKUA

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 157
  • -Receive: 195
« Reply #3 on: 15:48 09-Nov-2019 »

btw, the BBCU address is dead so it seems that nobody took over the business after Glyn moved out

It's still for sale if anyone is interested. Apparently, according to the Boss, the BBCU website needs him to fly to Kyiv and make a 330 UAH deposit in a bank and then send a copy of the receipt to the Web provider.

Ukraine is still in the dark ages.