Author Topic: Latest UA Government Balls-up  (Read 219 times)

Offline UKUA

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 122
  • -Receive: 147
Latest UA Government Balls-up
« on: 21:34 20-Jan-2020 »
What a bunch of freaking r'soles. Morons. Just who makes these decisions.

Outrage in Ukraine as Yanukovych lawyer appointed deputy head of body investigating Maidan crimes

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4001
  • -Receive: 1726
  • Gainfully unemployed
Re: Latest UA Government Balls-up
« Reply #1 on: 04:36 21-Jan-2020 »
WTH????

Thought Zelenski was going to be different.  SMH
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 993
  • -Receive: 1312
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #2 on: 06:28 21-Jan-2020 »
From the beginning Zelensky has brought in people from corrupt administrations and has been linked to Oligarchs, I mean, remember Kolomoiskiy owned the TV stations that "Servant of the People" is shown on.  Zelenskiy is about mending and not widening schisms, so it really isn't out of character that he doesn't want to perpetually re-investigate Maidan and that he wants to signal that this is not going to happen.  It is much more important whether he is going to root out corruption or give away the store and get nothing, trying to appease the Kremlin-based midget, or whether he will do everything to create jobs and prosperity. 

Offline SaloLove

• Subscriber
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
« Reply #3 on: 22:17 21-Jan-2020 »
From the beginning Zelensky has brought in people from corrupt administrations and has been linked to Oligarchs, I mean, remember Kolomoiskiy owned the TV stations that "Servant of the People" is shown on.  Zelenskiy is about mending and not widening schisms, so it really isn't out of character that he doesn't want to perpetually re-investigate Maidan and that he wants to signal that this is not going to happen.  It is much more important whether he is going to root out corruption or give away the store and get nothing, trying to appease the Kremlin-based midget, or whether he will do everything to create jobs and prosperity.

As well as the "corrupt administrations," Zelenski's administration and several other positions have gone to his former TV colleagues in "Servant of the People" and a number of his friends.

Further to the above, there is Andriy Bohdan who adores having his photograph taken at every opportunity. This reptile previously worked for the odious Ihor Kolomoisky and also as Government Commissioner for Anticorruption Policy (cough, cough, splutter) of the Azarov Government from 2010 to 2014. He also represented Ihor Kolomoisky during his attempt to wrest back control of Privat Bank.

How Kolomoisky is not locked away in a cell is a mystery. How Bohdan can walk around with impunity is a mystery.

Oh, maybe not for, after all, this is Ukraine.

Offline David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 993
  • -Receive: 1312
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #4 on: 02:00 22-Jan-2020 »
I do not think Zelensky can be defined by his associates or even by the nature of his appointments.  He let Sakashvilli back in Ukraine and gave him his citizenship back when the Kremlin-based midget dared Zelensky to prove he was really a reformer, by doing just that.  So my point is not exactly what some might assume.
  the Kremlin-based midget and Lukashenka are not alike, but they have in common making nice to the Kremlin-based midget whilst keeping him at arms length which some gymnasts might agree is a challenging dance.