News and Views > A letter from America - US politics only

Florida man kills Trump-loving boss

(1/1)

UKUA:
US politics

Florida construction worker Mason Toney, 28, allegedly killed his boss William Knight, 28, who was a supporter of Donald Trump, on Monday January 20


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7913073/Deputies-Worker-fatally-stabs-Trump-loving-boss-fight.html

AkMike:
It is strange that it seems that the other side is the ones that have a violent record. School shooting ect. Yet they promote themselves as the party of peace.   :-[

David Rochlin:
The politics didn't prevent the two men from being life long friends.  The mom of the victim hinted mental illness might be behind the murder, despite the apparent involvement of politics.

Ted:

--- Quote from: David Rochlin on 23:13 23-Jan-2020 ---The politics didn't prevent the two men from being life long friends.  The mom of the victim hinted mental illness might be behind the murder, despite the apparent involvement of politics.

--- End quote ---

Yes, Socialism is a mental illness, someday it will be recognized as such.


Tnic:

--- Quote from: Fraucha on 03:14 24-Jan-2020 ---
--- Quote from: David Rochlin on 23:13 23-Jan-2020 ---The politics didn't prevent the two men from being life long friends.  The mom of the victim hinted mental illness might be behind the murder, despite the apparent involvement of politics.

--- End quote ---

Yes, Socialism is a mental illness, someday it will be recognized as such.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I read that 25% of socialists are on meds.  The scary part is the other 75% are running around untreated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version