Expatriate Life > I recommend

Noisy neighbours...

(1/4) > >>

James1:
So we have the neighbours in the apartment above us playing very loud music a lot! Different times of day and night. They are might I add druggies, and they own the apartment they live in. So knocking on their door and asking them to kindly turn it down is not really an option we want to take, as we don?t want hassle. How would you deal with it if it were you? It?s starting to really irritate me!

K24:

Tnic:

--- Quote from: K24 on 03:12 28-May-2020 ---Difficult.  This is Ukraine.  Do not get aggressive or you might end up in serious trouble.  Try talking to them nicely or move to a different place

--- End quote ---

You must be new  here.  :D

I had that problem a few years ago.  Went up and banged on the door till they came out.  We yelled at each other in our own languages (which neither of us understood, btw) and the rest of the night was fairly quiet except for the lunkhead intentionally stomping his way back to their party room (above our bedroom).  The next morning the young fella that owns the place apologized and the problem was pretty much done with.

Now, we also called the cops, but it was Saturday so we didn't see anyone until Monday.  They spoke to the young fella and us.  My wife told the cop how close I was to slapping the shyte out of one of the kids (20 something) and she replied, "You should have, its the only thing they understand."  :D

Had they not kept quiet I bought an axe I was going to cut their power cable with as the fuse box was in the stair well.

UKUA:

--- Quote from: Tnic on 07:47 28-May-2020 ---

--- End quote ---

4 years means the lad is a veteran, eats salo, smothers smetana over everything and believes dill is a condiment!  :)

James1:

--- Quote from: UKUA on 08:17 28-May-2020 ---
--- Quote from: Tnic on 07:47 28-May-2020 ---

--- End quote ---

4 years means the lad is a veteran, eats salo, smothers smetana over everything and believes dill is a condiment!  :)

--- End quote ---

😆 not keen on the salo part. Now shaslik is another story.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version