Introductions... > Introductions from new Members

Gemma in Lviv

(1/2) > >>

gemnatu:
Hi, everyone! I hope this is the introduction thread.

My name is Gemma. I am living in Lviv. It seems there is a big group on Facebook, but I don't have FB. I have Instagram @gemnatu (if that is easier).

My husband is Ukrainian. He speaks Ukrainian, Russian, and English. I speak Spanish and English...working on Ukrainian. Our daughter speaks English.

I joined because I was looking for parents/kids in Lviv that are English speaking. My daughter is a little lonely and we are trying to find her some English speaking friends. She is almost 7 years old. She is in a Ukrainian school, but her Ukrainian is basic and she really hasn't connected with any kids yet. Maybe a meetup at a park would be cool!

I hope to hear from some families in the area! :)

Tnic:
Welcome Gemma. 
Lviv is a nice town, I'm sure you'll find other Eng speakers soon.

BobLviv:
Hello Gemma,
Welcome in beautiful Lviv. Sure you will like it more and more ;)
About your question, considering you have no Facebook, I'm not sure how people could get in touch with you if they would like too to meet you and your daughter? I'm not on Instragram, but as I understood it, it's not directly made for verbal contacts, isn't it?
To the point: I could put your story on the Lviv Facebook group, if you like. But how could people respond to that? 

gemnatu:

--- Quote from: BobLviv on 07:38 26-Aug-2020 ---About your question, considering you have no Facebook, I'm not sure how people could get in touch with you if they would like too to meet you and your daughter? I'm not on Instragram, but as I understood it, it's not directly made for verbal contacts, isn't it?
To the point: I could put your story on the Lviv Facebook group, if you like. But how could people respond to that?

--- End quote ---

This is very nice of you. I'd be happy to share an email that someone could contact me at if that isn't too much trouble! naturkach@outlook.com
Thank you so much.

BobLviv:
"This is very nice of you. I'd be happy to share an email that someone could contact me at if that isn't too much trouble! naturkach@outlook.com
Thank you so much."

Done ;)
Good luck :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version