Author Topic: Cheapest way to transfer 2000 EUR to somebody in Ukraine?  (Read 150 times)

Offline BobLviv

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 169
  • -Receive: 137
  • Feel free to contact me about anything interesting
Yeah, I just MGed 200 USD to my daughter in South Africa.  Cost $4. 
Unfortunately, it took 2 weeks for her to collect it as the SA banks won't give cash.  She had to open an acct to deposit it THEN withdraw the cash from an ATM.
This kinda shyte happens when the country is run by leftist poo flinging monkeys.  SMH

Sad story, but with all respect, I miss a bit the relation with the original subject, for Ukraine ... ???

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4042
  • -Receive: 1742
  • Gainfully unemployed
Unfortunately, it took 2 weeks for her to collect it as the SA banks won't give cash.  She had to open an acct to deposit it THEN withdraw the cash from an ATM.
This kinda shyte happens when the country is run by leftist poo flinging monkeys.  SMH

Sad story, but with all respect, I miss a bit the relation with the original subject, for Ukraine ... ???

T'was the MoneyGram reference Bob.
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline BobLviv

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You

ah, misunderstood that apparently. Fair enough.

Online Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4042
  • -Receive: 1742
  • Gainfully unemployed

ah, misunderstood that apparently. Fair enough.

Yeah, I try to stay on topic at least a little before I go wandering down another rabbit trail.  :D
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline UKUA

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 155
  • -Receive: 187

Yeah, I try to stay on topic at least a little before I go wandering down another rabbit trail.  :D

....... or deviate due to Fraucha mentioning salo mid-topic!

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3116
  • -Receive: 4846
  • What's the future ever done for me?

....... or deviate due to Fraucha mentioning salo mid-topic!

I said this word not !
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Offline BobLviv

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
Too many trails to follow ...  ::)