Author Topic: Expat Jobs  (Read 551 times)

Offline BeYou2020

• Subscriber
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 3
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
Expat Jobs
« on: 19:52 07-Sep-2020 »
Hi guys. First of all some words about me.
I am 39 living in Germany and working in IT sector for a big manufacturing company since 2001 now.
I think the time has come for some changes. Some changes to start something new somewhere new.
A nice target could be Kyiv ! Unfortunately my company don't have any plant or manufacturing in Ukraine.

Now I am researching for a German company who eventually can help me to do this move.
Can somebody give me some hints or suggestions how to do the first step ?

Offline K24

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 97
  • -Receive: 140
Re: Expat Jobs
« Reply #1 on: 02:42 08-Sep-2020 »
Salaries will be drastically lower.  So unless you have some very strong reason for moving there, this would be a rather unusual move.

Offline UKUA

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 157
  • -Receive: 195
« Reply #2 on: 10:23 08-Sep-2020 »
Open for Business

GIZ Office Ukraine

elcomUkraine : 06 - 09 October 2020

Lots of information available with a little searching with regards to DE manufacturing companies in UA. There will be trade missions and, of course, your DE Embassy.

You should join the expatua Facebook group for you will find it more lively than this web group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/expatua

Good luck!

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2478
  • -Receive: 1875
« Reply #3 on: 07:17 09-Sep-2020 »
Before you take the plunge, I suggest that you come and visit first. Then explore the visa requirements needed to live here. It's not part of the EU and has different visa's.
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff