Author Topic: Lviv Airport  (Read 62 times)

Offline Sailor291

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 26
Lviv Airport
« on: 14:16 19-Jan-2021 »
Has anybody had recent experience entering Ukraine thru Lviv Airport, especially from the U.S.?  Are there COVID testing locations in it around the airport and what is the cost?  How easy is it to get from the airport to the train station and or city center?

Help is greatly appreciated.  This will be our first time in over 20 years entering Ukraine other than Borispil.

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2480
  • -Receive: 1881
Re: Lviv Airport
« Reply #1 on: 18:41 19-Jan-2021 »
There's supposed to be testing stations there. 1700 hrn is what I recall the cost being.  You'll need china virus insurance issued buy a Ukrainian company as well as an app called vdom ( I think is the name). They can track you and have you take pictures of yourself at random times. If you test clean delete it.
 I'm not sure about the ground transportation, but if it's like anywhere else, it's available.

edit to add; You can also bring the PCR test results with you if it's not older that 48 hrs before entry.

Also beware that if you're coming from the states, The US will demand a covid test before entry. It's not a PCR but some other set of letters.
Here's all the UA info. updated every 24 hrs.   

https://visitukraine.today/?fbclid=IwAR1eV3NVk64m-uTrlFb3IoKOlEGQj_BmfK89p-AT9jF4Qy6lS8eZcV8SPR4
« Last Edit: 18:48 19-Jan-2021 by AkMike »
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff