Author Topic: Ukrainian hate Chinese?  (Read 126 times)

Offline youngken

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 29
Ukrainian hate Chinese?
« on: 17:02 02-Feb-2021 »
Ukraine president approves sanctions against China's Skyrizon, Motor Sich was under custody by the Government, covid, etc. Chinese has a bad impression in Ukraine?

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3127
  • -Receive: 4856
  • In search of procrastination.
Re: Ukrainian hate Chinese?
« Reply #1 on: 08:24 03-Feb-2021 »
I do not think it is the Ukrainian people. It appears that the government is unwilling to sell parts of Motor Sich(sp).. Plus I understand Ukraine did not pay for some work the Chinese did back east on some project.... I will have to look into it. It is just the usual poop from the Marxist-Leninist educated and raised dumbasses who still think money is king and will screw anyone out of anything in order to line their own pockets. Morons. I was following this for a while and gave up on it as "just Ukraine doing business as usual". However, I believe if Poroshinko was in power it would have not happened, this is what the 73% of the idiots get for putting a guy in office based on a part he played in a tv show that he did not even write.

China wants to deal with Ukraine but Ukraine is too stupid to join the world.

去中国!

Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Offline David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1011
  • -Receive: 1325
  • Statue of the Motherland
Re: Ukrainian hate Chinese?
« Reply #2 on: 06:29 06-Feb-2021 »
Motor Sich is substantially about selling Soviet era jet engines to Eastern European countries.  The Ukrainian government has concerns that the sale would be effectively exporting the factories to China a process which is not reversible.  The machinery would cost more to replace than any company would earn making these outdated engines.  China has the leverage to get back Russian business that Ukraine has lost, because of the war.  For that reason it could be a profitable venture for China.  At the same time the sale would be helping Russia keep part of its air force, airworthy.