Author Topic: Ukrainian hate Chinese?  (Read 816 times)

Online youngken

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 30
Ukrainian hate Chinese?
« on: 17:02 02-Feb-2021 »
Ukraine president approves sanctions against China's Skyrizon, Motor Sich was under custody by the Government, covid, etc. Chinese has a bad impression in Ukraine?

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3146
  • -Receive: 4876
Re: Ukrainian hate Chinese?
« Reply #1 on: 08:24 03-Feb-2021 »
I do not think it is the Ukrainian people. It appears that the government is unwilling to sell parts of Motor Sich(sp).. Plus I understand Ukraine did not pay for some work the Chinese did back east on some project.... I will have to look into it. It is just the usual poop from the Marxist-Leninist educated and raised dumbasses who still think money is king and will screw anyone out of anything in order to line their own pockets. Morons. I was following this for a while and gave up on it as "just Ukraine doing business as usual". However, I believe if Poroshinko was in power it would have not happened, this is what the 73% of the idiots get for putting a guy in office based on a part he played in a tv show that he did not even write.

China wants to deal with Ukraine but Ukraine is too stupid to join the world.

去中国!

Offline David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1024
  • -Receive: 1335
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #2 on: 06:29 06-Feb-2021 »
Motor Sich is substantially about selling Soviet era jet engines to Eastern European countries.  The Ukrainian government has concerns that the sale would be effectively exporting the factories to China a process which is not reversible.  The machinery would cost more to replace than any company would earn making these outdated engines.  China has the leverage to get back Russian business that Ukraine has lost, because of the war.  For that reason it could be a profitable venture for China.  At the same time the sale would be helping Russia keep part of its air force, airworthy. 

Offline Kord

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 532
  • -Receive: 341
« Reply #3 on: 20:06 10-Jul-2021 »

Offline David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1024
  • -Receive: 1335
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #4 on: 12:37 12-Jul-2021 »
China deepens economic integration with Ukraine

https://www.ukrweekly.com/uwwp/china-deepens-economic-integration-with-ukraine/

The timing of this deal suggests a quid pro quo, that Ukraine backed out of accusing China of ethnic cleansing of Uighurs in exchange for an infrastructure deal.

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: 17:41 14-Jul-2021 »
China deepens economic integration with Ukraine

https://www.ukrweekly.com/uwwp/china-deepens-economic-integration-with-ukraine/

The timing of this deal suggests a quid pro quo, that Ukraine backed out of accusing China of ethnic cleansing of Uighurs in exchange for an infrastructure deal.

That's how I see it too. Sad, Fraking sad that genocide is ok if you build my Fraking roads.

Online youngken

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #6 on: 11:08 15-Jul-2021 »
Also Ukraine ask China for supplying vaccine, but Sinovac has a low efficiency >:(

Offline Ted

• I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: 08:41 16-Jul-2021 »
Also Ukraine ask China for supplying vaccine, but Sinovac has a low efficiency >:(

No, Ukraine didn't ASK, the Chinese will sell this piece of crap to anyone, even the Chinese know it is crap. Stupidly Ukraine bought some, where everyone else will give it to Ukraine for free. I got my Pfizer shot yesterday, free, here in Ukraine, and they have already planned to ship 10,000,000 units here for FREE.

No one hates China Ken, but they do hate their COMMUNIST government and the genocide against the Uyghur people because they are not HAN and are Muslims.