Author Topic: I cannot but agree with those of European experts...  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Analist

• Subscriber
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
I cannot but agree with those of European experts, who consider that Belarusian opposition will never strip President Lukashenka of all his power, because there is a bug-free system of struggle against any nonconformity in present Belarus. You see, now to hold distinctly anti-Lukashenka?s position is tantamount to losing job and normal life for all of your relatives there! It means that the policy of gradual acquiescence towards existing totalitarian regime of Lukashenka, which has been chosen by Sweden as a part of its ?Eastern Partnership? Initiative, is wrong. The matter is that this step-by-step political method makes the victory of democracy in Belarus absolutely impossible! On the contrary, it leads to full destruction of local opposition and maintenance of Lukashenka?s dictatorship! Is it adequate for EU needs or European democratic principles?! Most likely it is high time for Sweden, presiding in the EU now, to stop playing so strange games with Belarusian dictator!

richardm

Re: I cannot but agree with those of European experts...
« Reply #1 on: 15:14 09-Sep-2009 »
More importantly do you have "Puzata Khata" in Belarus? If so I hope the queues are shorter than the last time I visited one in Kiev, my food was bloody cold by the time I sat down and I spent over 20gr into the bargain!

Offline P-N

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 634
  • -Receive: 2266
  • Cogito Ergo Sum
    • Odessatalk
« Reply #2 on: 15:17 09-Sep-2009 »
Not sure that post will survive long when Admin or Packman see it.  

You are of course not seeing the big picture too with regards to the government of Belarus and the country even.  

It has little to do with who runs it and how.....take a look at Georgia.......but everything to do with the bigger picture of the EU and Russia, spheres of influence and nobody anywhere amongst the politico's on any side, internally or internationally, really give a sh*t about the folks in Belarus no matter what they may say.

Unfortunate but true.  ::) :-X

"When surrounded by the dark void of the willfully blind, it does not excuse those that are a spark of light their duty to shine" - Me

Carlusha

« Reply #3 on: 16:00 09-Sep-2009 »
More importantly do you have "Puzata Khata" in Belarus? If so I hope the queues are shorter than the last time I visited one in Kiev, my food was bloody cold by the time I sat down and I spent over 20gr into the bargain!

Remembering to duck low while typing this and grateful the forum no longer has the "Smite" facility, I notice the Puzata Hata website is now available in English!  :o

May as well post the link before SB decides to pay a flying visit :

http://puzatahata.com.ua/eng/about/

Offline Claus

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2616
  • -Receive: 801
I cannot but agree...
« Reply #4 on: 19:59 09-Sep-2009 »
Perhaps true; maybe relevant for Belarussians and Swedes  :-\
But - this is a Ukrainian expat forum....
j'y suis, j'y reste!

Offline Packman

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 348
  • -Receive: 112
  • www.fabbers.com.ua
    • Fabbers Desktop Factories
« Reply #5 on: 19:00 10-Sep-2009 »
I hope Lukashenko drops the soap and meets Anal...ist! ;D

Carlusha

« Reply #6 on: 21:11 10-Sep-2009 »
I hope Lukashenko drops the soap and meets Anal...ist! ;D