Author Topic: visa/tax advice- foreigner working for office oversees  (Read 2467 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Can you recommend someone for Ukrainian tax/legal advice? My husband is working on a job opportunity where he would spend part time in London, part time in Ukraine - for his firm office located physically in London, and there seems to be some complicated tax issues associated with this. Do you have anyone to recommend who specializes on this issue? Which visa does he have to obtain for Ukraine? Where should he pay his taxes? Any advice you can quickly give would be very much appreciated!

Offline Old Admin (Retired)

  • Subscriber
  • I live here
  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 321
  • Posts: 926
  • Gender: Male
visa/tax advice- foreigner working for office oversees
« Reply #1 on: 19:43 28-Feb-2006 »
He has to pay tax in the country where he spends 6 month+1 day or more in a year. May be it is worth to contact UK Inland Revenue office for direct request. Anyway, it is better, I think, to clarify that in UK.