Author Topic: Any differences between Ukrainian and Russian women?  (Read 27063 times)

Offline SilverBullet

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 102
Re: Any differences between Ukrainian and Russian women?
« Reply #60 on: 09:36 18-May-2008 »
Here's MY idea!!

With the current weak US economy, the EU is becoming more and more desirable!!  I propose a marriage agency for American women and men seeking to go to the EU!!  :D :D :D
Ray, Don't get carried away now - the majority of Americans are doing just fine. It is not like it is a financial meltdown here for the ordinary guy  :) It is a crisis for all sub-prime borrowers who could not afford a home in the first place. People with ordinary jobs - and they are plenty around still with low unemployment rates - are still enjoying a higher materialistic standard of living than in the EU. Americans have all the toys.  :)  Americans will go to South America on vacation this summer instead of Europe. The USD has strenghtened 20% against the Argentine Peso and Buenos Aires is a very nice place.

Send all Ukrainian women to the USA! We need them here. They are just the best but back to the topic of this thread - any differences between Russian and Ukrainianian women? - perhaps the photos say it all?  SB
« Last Edit: 09:38 18-May-2008 by SilverBullet »
В чужо́й монасты́рь со свои́м уста́вом не хо́дят.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Век живи́ — век учи́сь.
Live and learn.

ecocks

« Reply #61 on: 09:51 18-May-2008 »
Hey, my wife was traned to disassemble (sounds better in context than strip or fieldstrip) and clean AK's and Makarovs.  I'm thinking with minimal retraining she can handle my CZ, S&W, Browning and Sig.  Also predicting shorter learning curve if I ever decide to buy a Colt or look-alike AR.  Never really liked the AK knock-offs.

Vera

« Reply #62 on: 10:09 18-May-2008 »
For your information I would like to add that all guys and girls, who were in high school (up until mid 90th),were trained to assemble and disassemble AKs. It was part of the curriculum. I am not kidding!!:))
« Last Edit: 17:19 18-May-2008 by Vera »

ecocks

« Reply #63 on: 10:20 18-May-2008 »
Yes, Vera, we know.  That is what I was talking about.

"Let's see, what will I do today?"

"Hmm, I know, make eclairs, paint a watercolor and, oh - might as well clean Ed's CZ after last night's range trip.!
« Last Edit: 10:30 18-May-2008 by ecocks »

Vera

« Reply #64 on: 10:25 18-May-2008 »
The trick was not only to assemble and disassemble, but to do it in a very short time.
The ones who managed to do in like less than 30 seconds got an 'A"   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 10:37 18-May-2008 by Vera »

ecocks

« Reply #65 on: 10:29 18-May-2008 »
Well I didn't check her transcript before deciding to marry her.  Just settled for her, "I can do that." response when I got to that question in the initial interview.

Vera

« Reply #66 on: 10:31 18-May-2008 »
Well, what I know for sure about the difference between Russian and Ukrainian girls (And I know, as I used to go to Moscow often) is that Russian girls swear like drunken sailors while Ukrainian almost never do.

Vera

« Reply #67 on: 10:43 18-May-2008 »
The USD has strengthened 20% against the Argentine Peso and Buenos Aires is a very nice place.

Oh, here is some useful information, that is why I like this forum!! Makes a lot of sense. Always wanted to learn to tango :)))))

Offline P-N

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 634
  • -Receive: 2266
  • Cogito Ergo Sum
    • Odessatalk
« Reply #68 on: 16:55 18-May-2008 »
More of a salsa man myself V  ;)
"When surrounded by the dark void of the willfully blind, it does not excuse those that are a spark of light their duty to shine" - Me

Offline SilverBullet

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #69 on: 05:55 19-May-2008 »
The USD has strengthened 20% against the Argentine Peso and Buenos Aires is a very nice place.

Oh, here is some useful information, that is why I like this forum!! Makes a lot of sense. Always wanted to learn to tango :)))))

Belly dancing is popular in Ukraine. Many are taking classes and have it as a hobby. Most of the times I have come across women in Odessa or Sevastopol who are into belly dancing. While in Turkey 2 years ago, I got to see it first hand in the home land of the belly dancing, but I must say the Ukrainian women looked better.  ;D Needles to say, I was there with my lady so I could not watch it too much.  ::) Dancing with the Stars has been popular in Kyiv, try a lesson at the famous dance school in Kyiv - they offer tango.
В чужо́й монасты́рь со свои́м уста́вом не хо́дят.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Век живи́ — век учи́сь.
Live and learn.