Author Topic: 5 days of August: Can brainwashing at its best be called art?  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Tim

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 80
5 days of August

The same piece of infowar propaganda on IMDB

I bet in 5 years, half the USese will already believe the RF really used nuclear weapon and giant mech warriors against Georgia not to mention started that war.
« Last Edit: 04:35 25-Feb-2011 by Tim »

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1001
  • -Receive: 1317
  • Statue of the Motherland
Are you sure this isn't to promote Russian Arms sales?

Offline Tim

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 80
Well, a biggest beneficiary of this paranoia is well known and this is the US military?industrial complex. And it just needs some threats to justify its appetites. A proper enemy can very useful and if it doesn't exist, well, we can crerate one or an appearance of one.

Offline MWDabbs

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 217
  • -Receive: 285
    • Opera Mobile Store Blog
Looked like parts of three very different movies, possibly four - or more, plus news clips.  What it projects to "most of us here" is probably a bit different than what it projects to most Americans who don't know where Georgia is, unless it's the state, and even then...  Georgia's probably a part of Ontario...wherever the hell that is...

The United States is breeding paranoia.  One of my favorite quotes... ha...  ;D  "Just because you are paranoid does not mean someone is not out to get you."  And while some may say I'm paranoid...   ;D :P ::) ;)   ... I'm pretty sure that as yet, no one is out to get me.  If they were, they'd have already gotten me.  That, or I'm just incredibly agile... heh...  pretty confident that is not the case, either. 

Unfortunately, we have a rather severe case of the United States being out to get the United States.  Indeed, the only country that has managed to beat the United States militarily, has been the United States.  Rest assured that the United States is thoroughly capable of kicking its own ass.  Or, I suppose in light of the current situation, one side will at least be able to give at least one butt cheek a good whoopin'. 

It can only hoped that the United States has three butt cheeks.   ;D

Guess it's time to get some coffee..   :o
We cannot afford governments that cannot afford to take care of our veterans.